Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 23, 2020

NXT Reax - 1/22/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Fish/KOR vs. GYV:
Enjoyable so far. UE are wrestling machines.

I'm impressed with the Veterans.

I like how this is going. Everyone's smooth.

This has really nice fire.

That was good. The Veterans have knocked off some really good teams.

- Shotzi promo:
Yikes. This gimmick feels out of place in NXT.

- Io vs. Toni:
Smooth work early.

These two work together pretty well.

That was good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
I enjoyed Bianca's statement.

NICE! Looks like we've got a number of credible challengers.

- UE interview:
UE has a bust night!

- Ilja promo:
I'm intrigued by this guy.

- Finn vs. Wilde:
I really like Finn's intensity.

Wow. Thanks for coming Joaquin.

- Shayna interview:
Hahahaha I like the insinuation Shayna will end Shotzi's career this early.

- Shayna vs. Shotzi:
Good start.

I love Shayna's mean streak.

Shotzi's looking hopeful in this one.

That was pretty good.

- Post-match:
Ahhh. Vintage Shayna.

- Tegan/Dakota video:
Nice setup for next week. NXT does a good job with this kind of thing.

- Garza interview:
He's quickly become a compelling character.

- Dunne/Riddle vs. Aichner/Barthel:
Another smooth technical start.

I like how these names work together.

Nice work here.

It does feel like there's a lot of distractions/intereference in NXT.

They've told a good story in this one.

Dunne and Riddle make a unique, fun team.

I really like how these names work together.

The Imperium duo have really fluid teamwork.

That was really good!

- Post-match:
The stage has been set pretty well.

AHHHHHHHH Riddle making a pot reference.

I hope the Dunne/Riddle team continues.

- Strong vs. Keith:
This is a cool combination.

Good strategy from Strong to combat Keith's size.

I love Keith's power being on display.

Both men are getting to show what they're good at.

I love the psychology here.

Lee's agility is wild.

This has been a battle!

That was a hell of a match.

- Post-match:
YESSSSSSS. Worlds Collide has serious potential.

Great show ending!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment