Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/4/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- D'Amore/Dreamer:

And here's your next wacky Impact storyline. 

- Su vs. Deonna:

I like the story here.

This is solid so far.

Well, this one's continuing.

- Heath/Rihno:

Hahaha fun stuff.

- Evans/D'Amore:

Mostly fun.

- Swann/Edwards:

This is a cool alliance. Them facing off would be great.

- Bey vs. Trey:

I like how this is going.

Good stuff. I like how they're working together.

Pretty solid!

- Locker Room Talk:

Interesting build.

- Dreamer investigation:

I like the lore here.

I'm giving this three months. 

- Raju/TJP:

Good stuff from Rohit.

This is nice.

Pretty fun work.

- Sabin interview:

Works for me.

- Raju/TJP:

Good build.

- Page vs. Doc:

Good work so far.

Fine enough.

Feud continues!

- Swoggle/Myers:

Interesting direction for Swoggle.

Fine enough.

- Cody vs. Swinger:

OK enough.

- Moose/Swann:

I like this!

Moose vs. Swann could be great.

Pretty cool.

- Swann/Bey/Swann:

HMMMM. We'll see where Bey is involved.

- More Dreamer stuff:

Honestly I see a swerve where it's none of these people.

- Swann/Eddie vs. EY/Sami:

Interesting dichotomy with the heels.

Callihan and EY could be an entertaining duo.

This is nice!

I'm enjoying this.

Very smooth work.

Good victory there.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment