Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 10/30/20

 Read on for my thoughts on Friday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Tucker vs. Humberto:

Impressive work from Humberto.

It is good to see a singles match from Tucker, though it's telling that despite the turn on Otis he's stuck on Main Event.

Pretty fun.

- Angel vs. Ricochet:

I like this back and forth.

I like how they work together.

That was good!

-- 205 Live:

- Ariya vs. Stallion:

Solid story early.

Good work here.

Both men look good here.

Fine ending to keep things going.

- Mansoor/Kendrick/ER:

Very simple, but effective to set a match up.

- Mansoor/Kendrick vs. ER:

Good, straightforward wrestling here.

Good story being built in this one.

I like the story here. 

Good tag psychology here.

This is nice!

I liked that ending.

More wrestling tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment