Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Smackdown Reax - 10/30/20

 Read on for my thoughts on Friday night's edition of Smackdown.

- Roman/Heyman/Jey:

Hahaha WOW Jey is in denial.

I love how unapologetically evil Roman is.

This is good storytelling.

- Owens vs. Ziggler:

Dolph Ziggler still being a thing in 2020 is pretty depressing. 

I like this match overall.

They work together very well.

Good story there.

- Women's team decision:

Ah yes the rushed arbitrary making a match segment.

- Lars interview:

I like this build for Lars.

OK, this is a cool character.

NICE.

- Buddy/Aliyah:

Yeah not feeling this angle.

- Bianca vs. Natalya vs. Billie:

Pretty enjoyable so far.

Good action here.

That was fun.

- Carmella promo:

Tough for me to care much about her.

- Buddy/Aliyah/Seth/Rey/Dominik:

I like Murphy's character arc.

I LOVE the idea of caring messiah Seth Rollins.

This is cool as hell.

Ha. The faces proving Seth's point.

This has been told well.

Just a matter of time before we get a wedding angle, right? I'm sure the purists are hating this. 

- Bryan interview:

Solid enough.

- Profits promo:

Good stuff to build their match.

- Profits vs. Shinsuke/Cesaro:

Fun work early.

This is good to show what the Profits can do.

Good win!

- Sami promo:

I like him as a delusional favorite.

Very cool.

- Sasha/Bayley:

Strong babyface moment.

Yeah I can't say I expected Bayley to let that loss go easily.

Haha that shot at Sasha not holding onto titles.

That was good!

- Bryan vs. Jey:

I like this so far.

I'm glad to see Bryan wrestle more.

WOW. Didn't expect Jey to win, especially clean.

- Post-match:

WHAAAATTTTTT talk about a change of heart!

Wow. Jey getting a big heel moment here.

Good stuff. I assume Bryan's wrapping this run up here.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment