Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Query on Jackson Andrews, WWE at Olympics, more on new TNA signing, Interviews with Kazarian/HBK, Questions on Daizee Haze, Madison Rayne, FCW deals, James Dudley, and Reby Sky, and a Barrett update

First up, a query:
1. No word on Tyson Kidd's former bodyguard Jackson Andrews going to TNA. I can't think of a single time I've seen him mentioned since his WWE release, except in queries to this blog. So there's no telling what he's up to.

WWE is reportedly scouting for talent at the London Olympics. Good!

Gut Check's Sam Shaw is a graduate of the Team 3D Academy.

Kazarian talked about WWE and more.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Cagematch lists her last match is being from October '11.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break!

2. I can certainly see that scenario happening. Who are we supposed to blame for that goofy angle with Russo gone?

3. The only thing I can really add here is that she could still be waiting for results from her medical tests. WWE does some pretty extensive tests for people who get signed.

4. I always wondered about the truth behind that story.

5. That, and Matt Hardy's girlfriend if I'm not mistaken.

HBK talked WWE and hunting.

Wade Barrett is set to return to WWE events next week.

More news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment