Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Questions on WWE being PG, wrestling schools, Joe in WWE, and the WWE Network, name scratched from Summerslam, Interview with RVD, and the brother of a former WWE Champion is signed

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Things will get worse before they get better I think. It's all about sponsorships and business for them, not the wishes of wrestling fans.

2. What they said basically. Look at results and look at the names attached to the school.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. I'd love to see it, especially with Punk and Bryan at the top of the card. But for whatever reason WWE didn't sign him. I'd like to think that things would be different now with Triple H in charge, but there's no guarantee.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

5. WWE must not be as popular as Big Ten football? I'm not really someone who'd know that kind of thing.

Shawn Michaels has been scratched from Summerslam after being "injured" by Brock Lesnar.

Here are highlights from a recent RVD interview.

NXT's Memo Montenegro is the brother of Alberto Del Rio. I hope he's as big of a success as the rest of the family.

More news when I'm able, after Superstars and Impact!

No comments:

Post a Comment