Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Questions on Punk vs. Sheamus, Morgan, Taker, WWE vs. TNA, and 50 years of WWE, Otunga update, past workers at FCW, responses to Nash's claims, and Jericho talks WWE future

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That doesn't really say "WrestleMania dream match". I don't know if it'd be a big draw for them based on their personalities and styles.

2. Supposedly at least at one point there was interest in him from WWE. Whether that interest pans out is to be seen. I also hope he ends up there.

3. I can't think of any specific examples, but I'm sure that happens. I was at work when Raw 1000 was going on. BOOOOOOO.

4. A former TNA employee was signed by WWE and tried to give them insider information (and was fired for his efforts). TNA is suing for damages if I'm not mistaken.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

5. I haven't heard anything either. I've got the first WWWF Champion listed on 1/24/63, so we're indeed coming in on 50 years.

David Otunga is expected back on WWE TV soon following filming of his movie.

Billy Gunn and Vader worked with some talents at FCW. One day maybe some of those guys will show up for some cameos.

Chris Jericho and Kevin Nash traded some barbs on Twitter after Nash's Grantland article.

Speaking of Jericho, he talked about his future with WWE and Fozzy.

Here are some more responses to Kevin Nash, including from Eddie's brother Chavo Sr. (Classic).

More news after Superstars and Impact tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment