Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Raw Reax - 8/13/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on Raw!

Kind of a crazy ending to the opener. The match itself had a good story.

Good set up for the main event. They were in a bit of a bind with it being a triple threat on Sunday.

JTG got screen time so maybe complaining on Twitter works.

Ryback's a monster. I like his raw power. It's just a matter of how they utilize him since I don't know how well he can do longer matches yet.

Piper's Pit should be a bigger deal than that.

Heath Slater is in a very weird position. He's pretty much getting over by losing every week!

NICE post-match beatdown to put heat on the challengers. I hope they're doing something with the tag division now.

I thought Sin Cara was going to get pummeled there. I think they made the right move. I have high hopes for Sin Cara if he can find his feet in a WWE ring. I wonder if Tensai's Tout about Asian drivers had anything to to with his loss here.

I think it's just about time for Sakamoto to stop accepting being decimated. If he can wrestle well, I say see what he can do as a face fed up with Tensai.

Kind of a trainwreck of a Piper's Pit but everyone played their parts well.

Pretty good triple threat with everyone working hard. The right guy won to set up a one-on-one bout.

Good segment with Punk and Eve.

Good segment with Punk, Cena, and HBK.

I liked the Barrett video package.

Nice Divas match BUT it didn't really advance any stories. Layla could use a challenger.

Solid tag with Cena, Punk, Bryan, and Show. I dug the mind games at the end.

Good post-match promo with Punk.

Sandow's got ruthless aggression and is a pretty good talker. I'm still shocked that he beat Christian when he had an out to lose via interference. Is he ready for big things?

Pretty awesome contract signing. Heyman's one of the greatest talkers I've ever heard.

VERY good end to the show. That's how you set up Summerslam. Why don't we get this kind of build for matches more often?

I'll be back for Superstars and Impact on Friday (hopefully). A news post is up later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment