Total Pageviews

Friday, May 19, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/18/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- LAX vs. Garza/Laredo:
BBBRRRRAATTTT LAX.

FLIPS time!

Hahaha Homicide with the assist!

I'm not crazy about the badass gangstas letting Garza do a comedy spot.

Holy shit this is sloppy.

Ha. Everyone in LAX getting involved in this one!

That was OK for Crash TV I guess.

- Prichard/Magnus:
Bruce isn't really sympathetic about ending Magnus' 547-day title reign.

Poor Magnus is going to have a tough time being as successful as his wife if he stays in Impact.

- Kongo vs. Sutter:
Hey I don't blame Braxton for going right after the big man, but I don't think it's going to end too well for him.

I like the throwback aspect Kongo brings to the table.

Hahaha funny lipstick spot.

OUCH. Missing that cannonball really had to hurt!

I like Sutter's strategy here.

Damn. Braxton might as well be fighting a brick wall here.

Kongo smash!!

- Post-match:
Braxton and Allie have really made a lot of enemies at Impact, huh?

HAHAHAHA like Shera's going to do shit against KM and Kongo.

Oh God this is going to be a big deal at the Indian tapings, isn't it?

 - X-Division video:
Is it really a good idea to show how great things were before the current people were involved in the division?

I do think that Ultimate X should be good.

- Karen/Magnus:
Man. Brutus, you better be careful, bro or you're going to get a guitar to the head.

- J. Storm vs. EC3:
Storm is rightfully pissed after that biblical ass-kicking last week.

I'm liking the action here. This isn't about cool MOVES. It's about kicking ass.

EC3's mean streak is on display.

Using a man's hair to bring him down is just evil.

OH SHIT that was nice to cause Carter to fall face-first.

Magnus vs. authority figures continues.

This is fun.

I don't know far Storm would get in any other company, but he's doing pretty well for himself as Mr. Impact.

Uh-oh. EC3's deadly with that strap.

Oh, no. This isn't going to end well for James.

SHIT MAN THE REF WAS JUST DOING HIS DAMN JOB!!!!

- Post-match:
Yeah, James doesn't want to get any more leather on his back.

Magnus definitely making a statement.

Oh, I guess everyone's going to fight everyone else on this show.

Interesting triple threat next week.

DAMN. Bruce, you better be careful ticking this talents off.

- Spud video:
He's such an inspiration!!

- Sienna vs. ODB:
I hope Sienna can beat ODB.

They're rushing through things here.

OK to establish Sienna as champion.

- Borash/Park
So much for that suspension, right?

JB and Josh are two of the most over people in wrestling right now.

OH MY GOD THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN I EXPECTED!!!! I've missed Joseph Park a lot.

Matthews is such a natural douchebag.

Hahahaha Josh just gets to shoot on everything I love it Maggle.

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAH that Bully Ray burial. Oh my God this is great.

It pays to know such a great attorney as Joseph Park.

Josh should get Park's brother Abyss as his partner.

- Ultimate X: 
Rule No. 1 of booking Low Ki is Low Ki absolutely has to beat everyone up and look cool doing it.

This isn't Low Ki's first rodeo, guys.

The crazy bumps match.

Aaaaaaand it's flips!

The Everett/Lee/Helms thing was pretty much tossed aside for Low Ki's return.

OH MY GOD that guardrail bump.

Damn, Trevor, how did you not win after throwing them to the guardrail?

Lee's German suplex was SICK.

I'm liking this one a lot a far as sheer maddening bumps goes.

Crazy shit here.

EVERETT YOU IDIOT WHY FLIP OUT THERE WHEN YOU COULD WIN THE MATCH?????

This is pretty crazy.

Hahaha Helms helping his boy out.

I'm liking Lee a lot. Maybe we'll see him on 205 Live someday?

Haha. Battle of the double stomps.

This is WILD!

I'm enjoying the action here. A lot better than your regular X-Division clustermess.

Oh no. This isn't going to end well for Low Ki. That's really scary.

Hahaha I like Helms here.

Helms as Trevor's ladder is great.

This is pretty wild.

Pretty cool ending. I liked that one all around.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment