Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Raw Reax - 5/15/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Angle/Reigns/Balor/Joe/Bray:
Man. That's a rough injury. And a LONG time without the glory of Braun Strowman on Raw.

Glad Angle's concerned about his brand's top title. Maybe now the people who say WWE forgot about Brock will shut up.

Good to see those five being contenders for the title. That's an impressive lineup. For people complaining about no fresh names, check out that main event.

BELIEVE THAT!!! Cocky Douche Roman is one of the best things in wrestling right now.

Finn had to relinquish the title. He should get an automatic rematch.

OOOOOOOHHHHH Finn going hard on THE BIG DOG.

I like Joe a lot when he's on a mission.

Man, some great workers with legitimate claims to the belt here.

I'd pop for Bray dropping a refrigerator on Brock.

I'm liking all this.

Both those matches should be great!

- J. Hardy vs. Sheamus:
Good work so far between two former world champions.

I like how these two interact.

Jeff throwing caution to the wind. I hope he doesn't wake up hurting ten years after taking bumps.

This is good.

Sheamus is really underrated.

I'm liking all the action among these four men.

Nice ending.

- Sasha vs. Alicia:
Fine start to things.

Both women are good workers.

Uh-oh. I hope Sasha didn't get hurt there.

WHAATTTTTTT?????? I haven't seen Alicia get a clean win on Raw in forever.

- Miz vs. Ambrose:
I wouldn't mind Miz getting another top title reign at some point. He was SO based as WWE Champion.

Fine work so far. Both men are pretty smooth.

I'm liking this work.

I want to see Miz mock Angle since he's on Raw. That would be AMAZING.

I like Dean, but I think he's better as an IC level guy.

This is pretty solid.

BASED Miz countering the rebound clothesline.

Ambrose no-selling Maryse was nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Miz played Dean.

- Balor promo:
Ugggghhhhhh. Lame promo. Too "WWE" I guess.

- Alexa/Bayley:
Crazy that Bliss didn't think she could be a heel.

I like Alexa putting herself over so much.

Bayley vs. Alexa should be good.

This should be pretty fun.

I want to see Alexa go full Harley Quinn psycho at Extreme Rules.

Oh here we go!

- Angle/Miz/Maryse/Elias:
I'm ready for Miz vs. Dean to wrap up. Then please give us Miz taking the piss out of Angle like he did Bryan.

I had actually kind of forgotten about Samson.

- Neville/TJP vs. Gallagher/Aries:
I'm pretty ready for Neville vs. Aries to end, too. I love them, but I'm ready for a new feud.

I love Neville taking advantage of things.

TJP can be good as a heel, too.

Jack isn't just a gimmick. He can work pretty well.

This is fun.

Not bad at all! Aries got a good one in on Neville, but still lose the match.

- Angle/Bayley:
I like Bayley not wanting to take the easy way out.

Vince Russo's got to love that stipulation. He'd combine with a bra and panties match, though.

- G. Truth backstage:
Good enough to move things forward. Sometimes you just need a little segment like that to set something else up.

- Finn vs. Roman:
This should be pretty fun. It's a shame we never got Demon King Balor vs. Taker.

This is already enjoyable.

Roman can be really solid when he gets to branch out from the tried-and-true brawling/five moves of doom.

Glad Finn didn't have to go back on the bench with that concussion.

Balor goes hard. I'm thankful he's not on 205 Live.

This is one to write home about. They complement each other really well.

Oh shit Reigns doing one of Cena's signature spots!

That's one way to counter the Superman punch.

This is GOOD.

I liked that a good deal. Can't wait for more at Extreme Rules.

- Bray promo:
I'm liking the new environment for Bray.

Pretty good stuff.

- Seth promo:
Rollins is another good choice to challenge Brock.

That was also good.

- G. Truth segment:
Umm WHAT?

Dude Goldust it's not like you're going to hold any gold as a singles guy either.

Goldust vs. Truth coming to Main Event soon.

- Enzo/Cass/Titus/Apollo:
Man, Titus. Interrupting a dude in his hometown is pretty messed up.

Titus can be fun sometimes.

Ha. Good from Cass.

- Titus vs. Cass:
Poor Apollo should have stayed in NXT for a while.

Whoa Titus don't take too much off this is a PG show.

Well that was quick!

- Post-match:
Eh. Crews needs someone backstage pushing for him or he's going to end up in the Swagger/Ziggler spot.

- TJP/Neville:
TJP is getting so played hahaha.

- Bray vs. Seth:
Another good match of ring styles.

Seth's another guy who really goes all out.

Seth reminds me of Jeff Hardy with the whole reckless abandon thing.

This is pretty solid.

I love how Bray can cut off a big dive with one right hand haha.

This is pretty good.

OK, Seth, that's enough dives and acrobatics.

I liked turning Sister Abigail into a rollup. That would have been a clever win.

Seth must dive!!

You didn't think Joe would sit this one out, did you?

- Post-match:
Ha. Bray and Joe taking turns owning Seth.

So much for Joe joining the Wyatts I guess.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment