Total Pageviews

Friday, July 28, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 7/27/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Park/Grado:
Oh this should be fun. I expect something pretty crazy.

- Drake/Adonis/EC3 vs. Moose/Marufuji/Edwards:
I've enjoyed Naomichi so far. I hope we see more of him.

EC3 in a bad way already.

Hahaha good teamwork against Moose.

Oh Marufuji is on a tear.

Pretty good work here.

OH MY FUCKING GOD Eddie got destroyed going for that dive.

Eddie takes some real punishment.

I love Moose's power.

Moose has a lot of skill on display.

I'm liking this all so far.

Man, it took an army to beat Moose there.

- Justice interview:
Ridiculous, but funny.

- Lashley/Prichard/Tyrus/Sydal:
Lashley knows what's up. Those damn entitled millennials wanting title matches.

Ha. They might just hand Lashley the title if Alberto's still in limbo by then.

Sydal has some guts to stand up to Lashley like that.

I like bully Lashley.

Sydal had that spear scouted.

That was pretty cool.

- Super X hype:
Kayfabe is that Davey quit GFW because he didn't win the Super X Cup.

- Davey vs. Ishimori:
Good start to things.

I like Taiji's skill.

Davey's future employers better be watching this. This man is unhinged!!!

I'm liking the work on the legs.

Haha don't cheer Davey dammit!

This is pretty good! I like the X-Division not just being five people doing flips.

Wow, I love the back-and-forth. Both men are great workers.

This is really, really solid. Wow.

Good win!

- Prichard backstage:
Sydal vs. Lashley should be pretty interesting. Crazy to think Sydal is in the running for the world title, though. The Grand Championship I could buy him winning.

- Sienna vs. Rosemary:
Oh yeah we're in for a big fight here.

I love a wild and crazy brawl.

NICE grab of the chair by Rosemary.

Chair battle!!

Oh my God that submission on top of the bleachers was really scary.

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY THAT AK47!!!

Holy SHIT that chair shot. That was brutal.

Hahahaha KM with the save. I love it.

KM deserves the assist on this one.

That was a pretty good ending.

- Park/Grado:
Hahahahahahaha that Grindr reference.

Oh God, this is going to be insane, isn't it?

- EC3 promo: 
I look forward to that match. Two of my favorites in GFW colliding.

- Alberto interview:
Alberto beating five people would be some John Cena ish.

- Trevor promo:
I'm waiting for management to get involved with the whole belt theft thing.

Ha. Don't count Octagoncito out! He's been pretty impressive.

- Trevor vs. Octagoncito:
I told you to be careful, Trevor!

The joke about the X-Division has always been that it's little people doing flips. Pretty true with Octagoncito.

Ha. Trevor changed his mind about that match pretty quickly.

- Post-match:
Man, Sonjay just can't catch a break here.

- LAX backstage:
Alberto is brave. Or he just really likes getting in fights. Probably some of both.

That would be pretty sweet if Homicide helped his LAX bros out like that.

- Park/Gardo/Laurel/Kongo:
I love Grado's willingness to be the clown.

Hahahahah this is ridiculous. I love it Maggle.

Haha Park the wingman!!

Grado made a pretty quick connection with Laurel!

I'm glad Allie's excited for them. Then again, she's pretty much always excited.

Why is Braxton a douche all of a sudden??

Uh-oh. Kongo has some objections.

Oh, whoa! Kongo was going to run away with her!

Hmm... so much for her saying yes, I guess.

Park vs. Kong? That could be fun.

- Alberto vs. LAX:
-- Alberto vs. Homicide: 
Ha. I like this being more of a fight than a series of matches.

Wow. Alberto's not playing around. Carlos better hope Hernandez and Anarquia are nearby. He might need some more help.

-- Alberto vs. Ortiz:
Ha. LAX not making this fair.

Wow. This is absolutely a five-on-one match.

Hey, Alberto's doing well so far!

-- Alberto vs. Santana:
They might be able to beat Alberto after all. I'd hope so, with five of them.

I'm liking this for what it is.

Nice use of Diamante.

Santana almost surprised him there!

Well that didn't take long to turn into chaos!

- Post-match:
Alberto should have just listened to Carlos.

This is pretty fun.

I LOVE a big brawl like this with a lot of people involved.

That was a pretty good ending. I'm enjoying this angle a good deal.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment