Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2018

205 Live, NXT, and ROH Reax - 12/19/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live, NXT, and ROH.
-- 205 Live:
- Itami/Daivari/Drake/Noam:
I mean, yeah, Itami was a pretty big deal before WWE.

I'd be OK with canceling this episode.

Ahh so Hideo and Ariya will lose their jobs and move to Raw or Smackdown Live?

- Hideo vs. Noam:
Solid so far.

I like Itami's aggression.

This is pretty smooth.

OH MY GOD THAT FINISHER. Nice match.

- Murphy/Drake:
I like this idea.

Maybe we get something special next week?

- Lio promo:
HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEDDDDDD

- Lio vs. Solow:
Good times, good times.

- Cedric promo:
Blah blah blah same old same old.

- Special next week:
I was wondering if there'd be anything new.

- Gallagher/Gulak vs. Akira/Kendrick:
I'm disappointed it's not a Christmas-themed fight.

Good intensity early.

There's something special about a match where people fight with mops and buckets.

They're using unique weapons here.

This is special.

Who agrees to let someone throw a chair at their head???

Funny stuff with Watson's chair.

This is quite good.

NICE superplex.

That was good!

-- NXT:
- Io/Dakota vs. Marina/Jessamyn:
The Horsewomen team well so far.

This is impressive.

Good work, although I don't know if it was the right move to beat Duke and Shafir clean in their first match.

- Dijakovic promo:
I'm looking forward to this.

- Riddle interview:
Kassius is going to be stuck in NXT forever.

- Dijakovic squash:
Ohhhhhh boy. Fun stuff.

Pretty cool.

- Tag title match next week:
Ha. I doubt the team moving on from NXT wins the title.

- HM squash:
Pretty much just reminding us how strong these two lads are.

- Black vs. Gargano:
A cage match starting outside the cage. OK.

Fun so far.

I liked the catapult spot. Black's got a lot of athleticism.

I like the physicality here.

Gargano trying to cheese out a win was great.

Wow. This is nice.

This is pretty badass.

I like how this is all coming together.

YYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSS that was a cool DIY callback.

NICE ending.

- Post-match:
I'm curious who will stand up to these two. 

-- ROH:
- Sisterz vs. Rayne/Baker:
Nice start.

These names work together well.

Hmmm... will this lead to Rayne vs. Baker?

Not bad at all!

- Lethal/Caprice:
OK this was actually pretty funny.

- Lethal/Cobb/Vinny/Titus/Burger vs. Taven/Scurll/Gresham/Bouncers:
Solid work so far.

Yeah this pretty much just exists to fill space.

I did like the axe/umbrella spot.

Haha refusing the tags.

Wow this is something special alright.

Now the action's heating up.

Fun for what it was.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment