Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge Reax - 12/4/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge.
-- SDL:
- Women's contract signing:
Honestly this being the first women's TLC match didn't even occur to me at first since they're already achieving so many milestones.

Heels heeling heels.

I still want to see Asuka vs. Ronda...

Mandy and Sonya about to get bodied by Charlotte and Asuka.

- Shane/Miz:
Miz stanning Shane is embarrassing.

- Charlotte/Asuka vs. Sonya/Mandy:
Asuka vs. Sonya is fun.

Sonya's making the most of her time here.

This is nice.

Mandy and Sonya are showing nice aggression.

Charlotte's great.

That was pretty fun. I hope Asuka can be a force again.

- Cesaro vs. Xavier vs. Jey:
Yeah the tag division could use some fresh faces. SAnitY, I mean.

I like New Day and the Usos remaining friends.

This is pretty solid!

Good action here.

Everyone looked good in that one.

- Rusev promo:
I'm fine with Rusev getting the win. Rusev deserves the accolade more.

- MizTV:
Yeah they're running Truth and Carmella into the ground.

And The Miz/Bryan dynamic is getting stale, too.

New Bryan is definitely fresh.

Oh great now he's a heel for addressing pressing social concerns.

I'm very glad "Yes" has been put on the shelf for a while. It had run its course.

That was nice!

- Jeff vs. Orton:
Waiting for Joe to get involved...

VINTAGE Jeff Hardy here. It's crazy to see him still doing what he does in 2018.

This is pretty solid.

I like how they work together.

Fun enough.

- Joe promo:
HAHAHAHAH I'm a little surprised they're taking this route, but of course a dick like Joe would take that route.

- Rap battle next week:
There's no way they can top that shot at Xavier Woods from last time.

- Bryan interview:
I like Bryan being more cerebral now.

- AJ vs. Miz:
I like the physicality here.

Two ring veterans showing how it's done.

I guess I'm not surprised AJ kicked out of the SCF.

Ahhh. I guess AJ needed the rebound win.

- Post-match:
This is definitely fresh from Bryan. Glad to see it.

Pretty cool stuff overall.

-- MMC:
- Jeff/Charlotte vs. Truth/Carmella:
Yeah I think two seasons is enough for this show. It's running its course.

Pheeeewwwwww this show is a waste of time.

There was some decent action once things picked up.

We live in a world where R-Truth might win the 30th Rumble spot. Vince would love that, and they could do the spot where he doesn't know when to come out, etc.

- Miz/Asuka vs. Jimmy/Naomi:
Smooth work from these two ladies.

Miz and Asuka remain a fun team, although I hope we get some new pairings if this show returns.

Asuka and Naomi could really have a solid feud.

Pretty good!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment