Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/6/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Willie vs. J. Crist:
Mack's been a great addition to impact.

This is pretty fun.

Every oVe match is basically a handicap match. Pretty good match, though.

- Moose/Tessa:
That was good.

- Allie vs. Monroe:
Demon Allie is definitely fresh.

Eh. Fine to remind us of Allie's new direction.

- Post-match:
I liked Allie using Su's glove.

Oh a Hogan up against supernatural foes? Why does that feel familiar?

- Mack/Swann:
I like the continuity for next week. Swann and Mack vs. the Crists seems like an obvious destination.

- Desi squash:
Not bad to continue to feature the Hit Squad.

- Sydal/Page:
This should be interesting.

- Katarina/Raze:
Interesting. I'm curious how the new Knockout does.

- Eli interview:
Eh. I can't say I'm excited for Abyss in a Monster's Ball match considering how many times that's been done.

- Scarlett/Rascalz:
This is whatever at this point. I don't see it adding to the show.

- Page vs. Sydal:
This is nice so far.

These two are working together well.

I like how this is going!

I liked that ending sequence.

- Eddie/Raven:
Hahahaha what? It's crazy how much Impact and ROH have played off ECW recently.

We'll see what this all leads to. I'm not sure I'm a fan of so many references to such a long ago time.

- Konnan summit:
I like the build here. We could be in for a really solid feud.

- Impact/Taya promo:
OK the Tessa line was pretty funny.

- Moose/Tessa vs. Impact/Taya:
Keep your head in the game, Moose!

I'm starting to think I'm watching Mixed Match Challenge.

I'm feeling heel Moose.

This is solid so far.

I like how Moose and Impact work together.

That was pretty nice!

- Post-match:
Hmmm... dissension between Moose and Kross now that Aries is presumably gone?

That was a good build to Homecoming.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment