Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 6, 2018

205 Live, NXT, and ROH Reax - 12/5/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live, NXT, and ROH.
-- 205 Live:
- Kendrick vs. Gulak:
I like the mat work here.

This is NICE.

Both men are smooth.

Damn. I've missed Kendrick's work.

Solid work.

- Post-match:
Fine to get some heat on the heels.

- Murphy interview:
We'll see how this shakes out.

- Ariya squash:
I liked this re-establishment of Daivari.

- Ali promo:
It's the same thing every week on this show.

- Cedric promo:
The feud continues.

- Noam promo:
Oooh that could be fun.

- Lince/Kalisto vs. TJP/Kanellis:
Weird that they're two-on-two here after the "lucha rules" situation on Raw.

Pinata doing the job.

I like the heel tactics.

This is pretty nice.

Hahahahaa the mini pinatas.

This is ridiculous, but I love it.

Pretty good work from Lince, Kalisto, and TJP.

-- NXT:
- Riddle vs. Punishment:
Cool to see Martinez here.

Well this is an interesting mix.

Riddle is definitely unique.

Fun work.

- Post-match:
I'm ready for another ass-kicking for Ohno.

- Ricochet promo:
I'm glad he's more than a MOVES machine.

Sounds good.

- Women's contendership match announced:
Sounds interesting. I like the build.

- Cutler/Blake vs. Humberto/Mendoza:
I'm impressed with the faces' teamwork.

Wow. The faces are making the most of their time here.

OH MY GOD that piledriver spot.

That was cool. 

- Dream promo:
Dream is smooth.

Interesting.

- UE promo:
UE is on top of the world in NXT.

- Shayna vs. Dakota:
Dakota's just a masochist for continuing to accept matches with Shayna.

Ahhh I love Shayna's brutality.

Kai can definitely kick.

This is BADASS.

Dakota's not just a victim. I like it.

That was really good.

- Post-match:
Glad Dakota has SOME backup.

They likely would have used Kairi here, but she was out sick.

- Ciampa/Black/Gargano:
I hope Ciampa can translate this to Raw or Smackdown Live. They need the audience boost.

I like both these guys.

I've loved the DIY story.

I like Ciampa's scheming.

Haha. Good work.

-- ROH:
- King promo:
Good times.

- Daniels vs. King:
I like this action so far.

These two work together well.

The ending was a little flat, but the action was good beforehand.

- Castle promo:
I'm interested what 2019 has in store for him.

- Cobb vs. Woods:
I like the story here.

Both guys are legit. I like it.

That was pretty cool.

- Post-match:
I like the transition to the next segment.

- Page vs. Façade:
Hahahahaha that rope walk spot.

Damn. Façade getting a lot in.

Fun work.

- Lethal promo:
This will really be a big match for Jay and for ROH as a whole.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Stuka/Maya:
Good work early.

Both teams are smooth.

This is pretty badass.

Great work!

- Post-match:
I guess SCU are staying around after all?

This will absolutely be a big win for Marty. They should go with it.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment