Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Raw Reax - 12/10/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/Corbin:
So wait was all this crazy booking BY DESIGN?????

Damn. Seth addressing real concerns.

Yeah this definitely feels like Vince using Corbin to tell fans he can do whatever he wants DAMMIT.

As bad as Raw is these days, imagine if we didn't have Seth to shoulder some of the burden? He's been making the most of how he's been booked.

Corbin's going to be IC Champion AND GM. That'll show those damn Twitter millennials!!

- Seth interview:
I can definitely see fans bonding behind Seth, but I don't know if that will be enough to keep people watching.

- Roode/Gable vs. AOP/Drake:
I like Roode and Gable, but they shouldn't be dominating AOP like this.

This is pretty cool.

Ewwwwww….. I hope they just did this because one of the AOP is hurt and they HAD to drop the title.

- Natalya/Riotts:
OHHH MYYYY GOOODDDDD WE'RE STILL REFERENCING MONTREAL IN 2018!!!!

Yeah this feels like a cheap way to get people behind Natalya.

I can't take this seriously.

- Finn status:
Oh great, one of the few top-level workhorses is out.

- McIntyre promo:
I mean he can always beat up Dolph again.

- McIntyre vs. Dolph:
God I love Drew.

Dolph takes insane punishment. Imagine him in CZW or something.

DAMN. Good showing from Drew.

- Post-match:
SSSOOOO BAAAASSSSEEDDDD.

I hope they don't screw this up, because he can be big.

- Bayley vs. Alicia:
Alicia was having matches on Raw way back in 2009.

That was a mess.

- Ambrose interview:
Yeah what does Dean think about Corbin getting a title shot?

- Elias promo:
Same-old, same-old.

- Elias vs. Lio:
I like a match like this every now and then.

Ha. Heel tactics galore.

Ehh.

- Post-match:
Yeah I hope it was worth Rhyno being unemployed, Heath.

- Alexa Open Forum:
Nia's growing as a threat.

I'm liking Nia here.

Wow. Tamina and Nia running from Ronda was lame.

At least Ember gets to shine.

- Ember vs. Tamina:
Fine for the time it had.

- Corbin interview:
It's definitely a big main event to fight ratings decline.

- Seth vs. Baron:
Corbin's getting Heath so many jobs!

I like Heath assisting Baron. They could definitely do something where Corbin sics Rhyno on him if he disobeys.

Good intensity so far.

Seth's putting in a big effort here.

I liked that counter to the third dive.

Uh-oh. Ref Slater might not last ling.

Wow Slater's ensuring his job here, huh?

That was a big showing for Seth. He's carrying the show pretty much by himself at this point.

More wrestling coming up.

- Post-match:
Seth's definitely having a tougher road to the PPV than Dean is.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment