Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Smackdown Live Reax - 12/25/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live.
- Truth/Carmella/Bryan:
This is amazing.

GOD I LOVE BRYAN HE'S THE HERO WE NEED!!!

Imagine Truth headlining Mania. I do think he's a deserving Hall of Famer given all his years in the business and being the first black NWA Champion.

That was pretty fun.

Bryan is SO vicious. I love it.

- Almas vs. Mustafa:
This is smooth. I like it.

This is what we've wanted WWE to be. They've got the talent to deliver so much.

WOW. This is good.

Really good match. I wouldn't mind Mustafa vs. Bryan at the Rumble, rather than having someone like AJ in that situation rather than the Rumble match.

- Joe promo:
Savage.

- Usos/KA/Gallows vs. Bar/Dain/Wolfe:
Good action so far.

Good to see everyone show what they can do.

THE CLUB WON A MATCH IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!

- Mustafa et al:
So how do the other cruisers get to join Raw and Smackdown Live?

Based Bryan is going to save the planet AND the cruiserweights!!

- MizTV:
OK, I'd definitely like to see the Miz/Shane angle changed, since the McMahons are in the changing mood.

Haha I love how Miz ALWAYS puts his own issues first.

Damn. Poor Miz.

This was put together well.

We'll see what the end goal of this pairing is. I guess a Miz face turn?

- Rusev promo:
I'd be fine with a new champion.

- Jeff vs. Joe:
I'm glad Jeff's aggressive here after all Joe has said.

These two match up pretty well.

Nice. This could lead to a big blowoff match.

- Post-match:
Fine by me. I'm curious where they go from here.

- Shinsuke promo:
Man, Nakamura has really stalled as a character.

- Usos/Mandy/Sonya/Naomi:
Interesting they featured the openly lesbian Sonya hitting on Jimmy. The argument can be that her character isn't necessarily lesbian herself.

- Rusev vs. Shinsuke:
Good start.

I like what these two are doing so far.

Both men are motivated here.

This feels like a big match. I like it.

Very impressive work here.

Good work!!

- AJ/Vince:
Well this is kind of random.

Hmmmmmmm….. interesting tease of a new direction.

That was really weird. We'll see what the followup is.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment