Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Raw Reax - 12/3/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Riotts with a table:
I miss when gimmick matches happened exclusively because a feud built to an important match. Nowadays it's "oh we have a themed PPV coming up. I guess you all are in a table match."

- Ronda/Natalya vs. Nia/Tamina:
Damn. Heel domination.

- Post-match:
As much fun as it would be for Ronda to get some unsung heroes as Natalya's partners, we're almost definitely in for Sasha, Bayley, and Ember as her support staff.

- Another Open Forum:
"What do we do with the women this week?" "What'd we do last week? Oh, right. Just do that again."

Alexa "reprimanding" the heels instead of actually punishing them is hilarious.

Ohh I like the idea of Sasha/Bayley vs. Trish/Lita.

Eh. WWE as a whole needs some shaking up. We're still a few months from the brand extension, though.

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Mickie/Alicia:
That wasn't bad. It's just obvious all of these names can do a lot more.

- Ronda/Bliss:
Yeah I doubt the Riotts are gone.

I hope she picks Ember as her partner.

- Corbin video:
I do kind of like Corbin's propaganda efforts.

- Corbin/Roode/Gable:
Well at least we'll see Drake in action on Raw. For better or worse.

- Dawson promo:
WHY IS CORBIN FAVORING LHP LIKE THIS????

- LHP vs. Dawson:
Damn. The Revival better see who else is hiring.

- Corbin gets a present:
Well this could be interesting.

- Corbin/Drew/Dolph:
Wow. Lots of Corbin tonight.

HAHAHAHAH I love the build for Drew.

Damn that shot at other wrestlers.

Dolph figuring out he's the Jannetty.

BASED Drew burying EVERYONE.

Those STIFF shots at Dolph God DAMN.

Dolph vs. Drew at TLC should really be fun.

- Dolph vs. Drew:
HE'S KILLING DOLPH I LOVE IT.

These two work together really well.

This is pretty badass.

Oh what the hell Finn???

Good work.

- Post-match:
This is a breakthrough moment we've needed to see.

- Elias/Lashley/Lio:
This is the feud that never ends!

Wow. Lahsley's ducking Elias???

Good enough.

- Corbin/Jinder/Slater/Rhyno:
I like everyone kissing up to Corbin.

NICE. Corbin's keeping a responsible budget.

That's pretty sadistic, Baron!

I hope Corbin uses the loser's contract to pay for something nice for his office.

- Roode vs. Drake:
Wow. Drake really gets himself into bad situations.

- Roode/Gable vs. AOP/Drake:
That wasn't bad.

- Dean/Seth:
Well this is weird as hell.

I like this direction.

Good stuff.

They should really have a battle.

- Nia/Tamina promo:
Hahahaha rubbing in that Becky injury.

Good work.

- Slater vs. Rhyno:
Wow holy shit that's not much of a showing for a former world champion in his last match(?)

- Post-match:
Hahaha I like some evil heel shenanigans here and there. At least Heath is still around.

- Finn vs. Jinder:
Finn has really been underutilized.

I'm fine with Apollo being back in things.

Fun enough.

- Post-match:
Hahaha so much for Finn escaping unscathed.

- Ronda/Ember vs. Nia/Tamina:
I like the hot start.

Good teamwork from both sides.

I'm very glad to see Ember main event Raw.

Pretty fun while it lasted.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment