Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Morgan to WWE?, Punk tries to help mascot win race, Bellas update, Questions on TNA DVDs, Molly Holly, the Bellas and wrestlers with a military background, Angle update, report from Lockdown fan event, and a Bobby Roode interview

Matt Morgan was interviewed ahead of Lockdown. What stands out is that he notes that WWE has expressed interest in re-signing him. His current contract expires in October, and he'd consider returning there if all the stars align. I'm a fan of his, so I'd be fine with him in either promotion. It's great for talents when they can get strong offers from more than one promotion, and there's more incentive for promotions to use them better.  This is one reason the Monday Night Wars era worked out so well for everyone (for a few years anyway).

C.M. Punk was involved in the festivities of a Washington Nationals game, trying to help someone dressed as Theodore Roosevelt win a race. I can't believe I just typed that.

The Bella Twins will indeed be working this week's TV tapings, but not the live events.

PWInsider.com had some new questions up for Saturday. Here's my take:
1. I also haven't seen anything yet, so I assume the situation still hasn't been resolved.

2. I'm starting to wonder if this is some kind of inside joke or intentionally repeated question, since it keeps popping up. Why this person thinks the answer will be different each time is beyond me.

After the break, I go into everything else from Saturday. Next up, questions on the future of the Bella Twins.

3. It definitely can be, but I wouldn't use that in of itself to estimate who is and isn't in management's good graces/about to leave.


4. To add to what they said, I don't see TNA picking them up.If I had to guess, I'd think they were going into something other than wrestling (as Maria and Maryse did). I could be very wrong, though!

5. Throw in Jesse Neal and Crimson. As they said, a LOT of talents have a background there. It'd take quite some time to name them all.

As of this writing, Kurt Angle is still set to compete at Lockdown. He's not one to let an injury keep him sidelined.

Here's a report from someone attending the fanfest ahead of TNA Lockdown.

And here are highlights from an interview Bobby Roode did. Good read. I like that he shot back at TNA critics and I hope he's right about Hardy.

That's all for Saturday's news. More to come tomorrow, including a preview for Lockdown. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment