Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2019

Bound By Honor Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub special event.

- Commentary change:
Well this will be interesting.

- Titus/J. Briscoe:
NOT off to a good start.

ROH seemingly can't help booking terrible stuff.

Mercifully, that's over.

- J. Briscoe vs. Titus:
Blaaaaaaand. Easy night for Jay.

- Castle/Boys vs. 3S:
More silliness.

This isn't bad. I just can't say I'm interested in a Castle/Boys breakup.

That wasn't bad, just kind of unmemorable.

- ZSJ vs. Colt:
Now this is solid action.

Cabana's been REALLY underutilized by ROH lately.

This is pretty fun.

We need to see Cabana more often. Sabre's solid, too.

I loved the triangle choke spot.

Good work!

- Scurll vs. King vs. Mack vs. Silas:
Ahh yes the classic "throw a bunch of wrestlers together" ROH bout.

Something of a tag match so far, but I'm fine with that.

Good action here.

I like how these four are working together.

Hahhahaah Kenny screwed Scurll there.

NICE. Fun work.

- Cobb vs. Romero:
I like the story so far.

This is pretty fun. I like how they play off each other.

Nice story here.

Both men are good.

That was a lot of fun!

- Klein vs. Mayu:
Ohhh Kelly's in trouble.

Wow. This is nice.

This is pretty badass.

WHOA. Didn't see that change happening! I guess it gets people talking. Is Klein AEW bound?

- Juice/Tracy/Bandido/Haskins vs. Bouncers/C2C:
Another kind of odd grouping, but we'll go with it.

Pretty good action so far.

Nice to show what everyone can do.

I'm liking this.

Everyone's going hard here. I like it.

Everyone's impressive in this one!

Bandido is awesome.

Great work! There are some solid new talents in ROH.

- Post-match:
Not bad.

- M. Briscoe vs. PCO:
This is going to be a war it looks like.

PCO is something else.

OH MY GOD THAT MISSED BUMP.

Yeah so much for refs enforcing the roles.

This is pretty wild.

Good God. PCO's getting mauled.


Crazy stuff!

- Taven/fan:
OK that was disgusting. 

- Kingdom vs. Lethal/Gresham/Rush:
Good to see some more fun work here.

I'm liking this. Rush fits right in.

There's good work in this one.

I'm glad Taven got the big win en route to challenging for the title.

- Post-match:
I guess King's in the title picture, too. 

Well this is pretty fun.

Looks like everyone's getting involved!

Wow who isn't out here for this?

Oh. Bully putting himself in another important angle.

OK PCO vs. Bully can be interesting. 

That was a pretty cool end to the show. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment