Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 2/6/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- DIY/Dream:
I LOVE delusional Johnny.

This is a pretty cool moment.

Ooooh interesting tension.

Wow Dream's not wasting any time!

I love the mind games.

That was cool.

- Gulak arrives:
Ooh. This is a nice change.

- Ryker vs. Mansoor:
Wow. That was efficient.

- Post-match:
Welcome to NXT, Mansoor!

- Ricochet/UE:
Lots of competition for the NA title.

That should be good!

- Bugenhagen entrance:
I hope this guy knows No Way Jose already exists.

- Gulak vs. Bugenhagen:
Ahhh I love Gulak.

That was an interesting combination.

- Post-match:
Ahh this is nice.

Oh I'm fine with some grapple fighting coming up.

- Riddle vs. Gulak:
Good to see someone go hold for hold with Riddle.

Gulak is game!

This is NICE.

That was pretty badass. There's some really good mat work between this episode and ROH's.

- Post-match:
That was cool.

- Kairi/Io/Bianca vs. Shayna/Jessamyn/Marina:
I like this so far.

I'm impressed.

Shayna is EVIL. I love it.

There's a lot of potential among these six.

There's solid teamwork from both sides.

That was a lot of fun!

-- ROH:
- Finlay vs. Tracy:
Well this is nice.

I like what both men bring to the table.

Wow. These two work together well.

That was REALLY smooth. Good work.

- Kingdom promo:
BLAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

- Haskins vs. Bandido:
This is also cool.

ROH is very fortunate to have Bandido. AEW would love to have him.

I like this story a lot.

Pretty cool work!

- Aldis promo:
Hahahahaa 2019 NWA as a major promotion. Other than that, good work.

- Silas vs. Isom:
Slingshot city!

I'm liking this.

Ugggggghhhhh a superplex one count.

That was pretty good overall.

- Post-match:
Ahhhh based Silas. He doesn't try too hard like Bully.

This should be an interesting title match.

Cobb looked like a badass there. Good segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment