Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Raw Reax - 2/25/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Reigns/Rollins:
Man, this is heavy.

I know some people are going to slam Roman for being religious, but if that helped him get through this, I'm glad he found solace.

I'm glad people who don't care for Roman's work still support the man's struggle.

This is legitimately pretty inspiring.

That's such good news.

Cool moment there.

- Aleister/Ricochet vs. Revival:
I didn't realize I wanted this match until now.

Ha. Vintage heel work.

This is a fun face team. Aleister can fill so many roles as a wrestler.

Pretty fun.

- Baron interview:
Ha. Baron sounds like a politician.

Well that's an interesting take from Corbin.

- Snoop video:
Glad to see we're getting guests.

- Elias/Lacey/Ambrose:
I still say Lacey doing what she's doing now is better than not being on TV at all.

Face Dean isn't much of a loss to AEW. Bleh.

OK I did like the "playing him off" line.

Mehhhhhhh. Kind of a nothing segment.

- Ronda/Natalya vs. Ruby/Logan:
Smooth start.

I like the teamwork here.

The Riott Squad is meshing pretty well.

I like this!

I swear. They're not doing a very good job of screening Becky at the door!

- Post-match:
I'm liking this.

Fun!

I like the interplay between Ronda and Stephanie.

I'm waiting for Stephanie to try to suspend Ronda.

Oooooooh. That was cool. Ronda has guts.

- Jinder promo:
Mostly fine.

- Jinder vs. Angle:
Ready for a squash.

Fine to show Angle can still win matches.

- Post-match:
I liked this re-establishment of Angle.

- Moment of Bliss:
I LOVE her opportunism.

Alexa's quite the flirt.

Lio needs a talk show oh my God.

I like Finn turning things around on Lio.

Clever!!!!

Alexa gets to make matches now?

- Sting backstage:
It's surreal seeing Sting hanging out at a WWE show.

- Finn vs. Lio:
I'm glad Lio's getting to show his wrestling ability.

Finn's showing off.

Solid so far.

This is smooth. I'm enjoying it.

Impressive!

- HM/Ascension:
I don't know if hazing the new team is a good idea, given how things go historically for The Ascension in tag team action.

Damn. Maybe Konnor and Viktor should pick on the Singhs or someone else smaller than they are.

- Lashley/Lio:
The breakup is back on.

- Lashley vs. Braun:
Yeah Bobby's mad.

Damn. Poor camera person.

- Seth interview:
I'm excited for what's next with Seth and Roman. We'll see how Dean fits in given his earlier comments.

- Ambrose vs. McIntyre:
Now this is fun.

I like how these two work together.

This is a fun fight.

Oh... well. Elias spoiling something enjoyable as usual.

- Post-match:
Wow they're not wasting any time with Roman.

Damn. Seth and Roman are dominant.

Hahaha Dean left out.

- Bayley vs. Nia:
These two are basically official rivals now.

Bayley and Nia know each other pretty well.

Pretty good.

- Flair celebration:
It has been a pretty big show.

A lot of big names here.

Honestly Flair probably still does most of those things.

Oh. Wow. Didn't expect that. Batista being a heel is an odd choice given his movie roles.

I guess Flair being beat up is perfect to celebrate his birthday.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment