Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/1/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- LAX/Daga vs. Bros/Taurus:
And here's your hot flashy match to start the show.

This is pretty enjoyable.

This is pretty wild.

Lots of action here.

Ooh that definitely sets up a rematch.

- Post-match:
That should be good next week!

- Moose/Kross:
I like this duo.

- Konnan/LAX:
I'm curious where LAX goes from here after beating two pretty credible acts in the OGz and Lucha Bros.

- Kiera/Grace vs. Su/Allie:
Haha I like Jordynne.

Oh. Rosemary controlling the power I see.

Not bad. We're basically killing time until Rosemary gets back in the ring.

- Scarlett/Bobo:
Scarlett's pretty much outlived her usefulness.

- Dez/Wentz vs. Eddie/Eli:
I like this so far.

This is fresh. I'm all for Eli and Eddie as a team.

NICE ending.

- Tessa promo:
Looks like we're in for a special episode on the 15th!

- Swann promo:
I like the story here. Impact does a good job with lore.

- Taya promo:
Should be fun. Does Kross get involved again?

- Bahh vs. Clown:
Well this is interesting.

That was OK.

- Cage/Impact:
Should be good.

- World Cup announced:
Hmmm. Sounds intriguing.

- Kross/Moose vs. Impact/Cage:
This is really good!

I like all four of these guys.

That was really badass. Cage looks like a force of nature.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment