Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 2/26/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Contract signing:
Hahaha the leather chair.

Most "overnight sensations" have years of experience.

Hopefully Kofi does get more opportunities after his recent showings. WWE needs to show anyone can get opportunities if they deliver.

Wow, the McMahons not agreeing on something??? Who would have seen it coming?

Huh. Wow. So, wait, does this make Kevin a heel again? Crazy stuff here.

So Kofi's just going to let that happen? Becky would have gone down there and punched Vince out.

- Owens/Shane/Stephanie:
Well that's odd. I guess he is a face. This feels like a sudden idea.

- Bar vs. Hardys:
Whoa. That's a surprise, too. Matt definitely looks ready to contribute again.

It is nice to see the Hardys up to their old tag team tricks.

I still think the swing is a stupid move.

The Bar is fun.

This is solid! Matt is definitely in good shape.

Wow. Pretty solid. Big win.

- Ricochet/Black/Lana:
Man. Ricochet and Aleister vs. The Hardys would be really exciting.

I mostly liked that interaction.

- Truth/Carmella/Almas/Rey:
Truth looking up to Cena as a kid is hilarious.

I unironically like the Truth/Carmella pairing.

Ha. I have wondered how it's determined who gets to answer the challenge.

Carmella getting Truth in trouble!

That was fun.

- Truth vs. Almas vs. Rey:
I'd pop for Truth trying to win the Attitude Adjustment.

Well this is fun!

This is pretty smooth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH glad to see Truth try his idol's moves.

Fun stuff. I liked how it all fit together.

- Post-match:
The rivalry continues!

- Kofi segment replayed:
OK so what does Kofi get out of all this?

- Charlotte promo:
They're doing an awesome job with Charlotte as corporate champion.

I really hope Charlotte declares she should be champion by default or she should just be given the title at Mania.

HAHAHAHAHAH I love the scheming.

Amazing. Her going heel and Becky going face was what people wanted at Survivor Series. It works better now, I think.

- Black/Ricochet vs. Rusev/Shinsuke:
Shinsuke vs. Black and Shinsuke vs. Ricochet could be awesome.

Smooth teamwork from the NXT guys.

This is going well.

I like how they're all working together.

Ricochet's unbelievable.

Very good work. Everyone looked solid in this one.

- AJ/Orton:
Blaaaaaannnnnnnd.

I'm ready for AJ to move on, so this works for me.

EXACTLY. Orton lived in the SDL house when AJ was building TNA.

- Lacey walks:
EC3 needs to get on this gig.

- Bryan/Rowan vs. Owens/Kofi:
Rowan is best used to draw beatings away from Bryan.

KO as a face is fresh and fun.

I like the Bryan/Rowan pairing in the ring.

This is pretty fun, and it's good to see fresh combinations of wrestlers.

WOW. The popup powerbomb wasn't a three count? That's a problem.

That was a cool ending.

-- 205 Live:
- Kalisto promo:
I like everyone wanting to be at WrestleMania.

- Kalisto vs. Nese:
Kalisto is heating this up well.

I like Nese's physicality here.

I like how they're playing off each other.

That German superplex was insane.

Hahahahah I like how Nese missed a move and then Kalisto hit him with that same move.

This is good from a psychology perspective.

Not bad at all!

- Gallagher/Carrillo:
I love the No Fly Zone thing.

- Kanellises/Drake:
I would be SSSSOOOOOO fine with Mike leaving.

- Kendrick vs. Gulak:
I like this start.

I love techniques and holds when they have meaning.

Gulak's submission prowess is incredible.

There's a great pace here. It's building up.

These two know each other really well and it shows.

That was BADASS. Great work from both men.

- Oney next week:
I am more than OK with this. He's solid.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment