Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Raw Reax - 2/4/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Steph/Becky:
Oh I am ALL FOR Becky not letting Stephanie speak.

I really hope Becky rejects Stephanie's endorsement; that definitely hurts her appeal.

Every promo is now a worked shoot. It's getting a little stale.

Oh great. Now they're teasing the match won't happen.

Well at least Becky got to kill some people.

- Becky/Ronda:
I would be fine with them taking turns injuring Stephanie.

- Ronda vs. Liv:
I don't blame Liv for prolonging this match. She's dead when Ronda gets her.

Yeah Liv's lucky she's got the look and character...

- Post-match:
I'm all for the badassery here.

- Ronda vs. Logan:
Well Sarah's having a better chance than Liv did!

Good times.

- Post-match:
Hahaha I don't really blame Ruby there.

- Ruby interview:
I love the spin.

- HM promo:
They've done well so far.

- Bayley/Sasha/Alicia/Cross:
It's going to be a letdown if these two don't take the championship after all that's been done to put the title together.

I'm not craz…. I'm not enthused with the Alicia/Nikki pairing, but maybe it will lead to better things.

- HM vs. Gran/Kalisto vs. B-Team vs. Revival:
I like how these names work together.

HM are pretty fun.

This is enjoyable!

Good to see these teams get time to show what they can do.

NICE. I'm glad The Revival are getting, well, a revival.

- Hawkins/Ryder:
I'm fine with some of WWE's undercard getting new life. It's been overdue.

- Angle/Baron/Drew/Braun:
Ahhh the acknowledgment of Jason Jordan existing.

I mean, yeah, if Kurt can't save us from Baron, we need some new heroes.

Yeah that would have been ugly for Kurt had Braun not come down.

That was pretty fun.

- Alicia/Cross/Sasha/Bayley:
Well that's a nice start.

- Alicia/Cross vs. Sasha/Bayley:
I like this so far.

Obviously Alicia's got experience to "guide the newcomers."

Wow. OK enough match. Maybe Nikki will destroy Alicia.

- Apollo/Drake/Rezar:
That was a nice segue.

- Elias/Jarrett:
UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH another forced insider reference.

Yeah Elias is really stale.

- Elias vs. Jarrett:
Not bad here.

Wow. Pretty decisive.

- Post-match:
Yeah this is definitely a weird nostalgia angle.

- Natalya/Dana:
OK that was actually kind of funny. I'm curious what's next for Dana. She could also use a reboot.

- Flair party:
OOOOOHHHHHHH BOY that could be a wild ride.

- Finn/Lio/Lashley:
Finn's a masochist.

Ahhhh I love Lio.

OK they really need to give us Brock vs. Lashley after all this teasing.

Vintage heel move.

- Finn vs. Lio:
De facto handicap match.

It's weird to see Lio dominate Balor.

This is pretty solid. Good story involved.

Good work!

- Post-match:
Not bad to continue things.

- Paige promo:
I can't be the only one who wanted to see Florence in character on TV. Such an obvious move.

- Moment of Bliss:
OK I'm all for an Alexa/EC3 pairing.

Oh, wow. Rude interruption.

I like Nia's confidence.

Eww what?

Ha. There was an EC2 in Impact!

A Creed reference in 2019? HOLY SHIT. Then again, this is the show that had Jeff Jarrett and Road Dogg earlier.

Yeah if we do see Jon Moxley in AEW, I hope his character's improved.

- EC3 vs. Ambrose:
That was OK. I hope for a longer match.

- Angle/Braun:
Not bad. Just kind of there.

- Mojo promo:
I'm skeptical this will lead to something, but we'll see.

- Angle/Braun vs. Drew/Baron:
Angle looking to play the hits.

AHHAHAHAAH Drew stealing Angle's moves.

This is definitely an interesting combination of styles.

Angle can still deliver in doses like this.

Wait... why was that a DQ?

- Post-match:
Good work here.

I look forward to seeing what's next with these names.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment