Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Raw Reax - 2/18/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- HHH promo:
We are seeing some changes in WWE. I'm glad to see it.

It's like Triple H can't decide whether he's heel or face.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Not sure where this is coming from, but cool to see some fresh faces!

Oh yeah Ricochet's someone who can be important. I'm a little surprised he's jumping over some others, though.

Badass. Black's got all the tools to be someone good.

Johnny can be a star, too. Crazy to see this before WrestleMania. And all of them on Raw??

Wow. They're going all out with top NXT names.

- Baron vs. Braun:
So um a tables match is no DQs, too. Where are Drew and Lashley?

I can't get excited about this as many times as we've seen it.

Well at least that's over.

- Braun/Heyman:
Ummm Heyman you might want to think twice about this.

See it's not so much that we need new people from NXT but that Heyman's been doing this same promo for years.

Brock really does have an awesome resume.

Hahaha Heyman leaving out the time in NFL and NJPW.

I pray this ends at WrestleMania. It's gotten exhausting.

- Finn/Lio:
I still wish Lio would have won.

So wait Lio and Lashley are friends again?

That definitely makes things more interesting!

- Ricochet/Finn vs. Lashley/Lio:
Oh I'm loving this. Something fresh for Ricochet and the others here.

Ricochet's just showing off.

This is hot! I'm impressed with the speed here.

So cool to see Lio, Finn, and Ricochet doing good stuff on Raw.

Absolutely amazing. Congrats Ricochet!

- Natalya/HHH/McIntyre/Ambrose:
I mean yeah Drew was an NXT guy for a time too!

Interesting. We'll see if Seth appears.

- Metalik/Lince vs. Hawkins/Ryder:
That 260-loss streak is coming to an end right here. I can feel it!

I'm impressed so far.

WOW. Didn't expect Ryder to counter that suplex.

Not bad overall.

- HM/Lacey:
I mean I'm fine with them getting time as characters.

That could actually be a pretty fun trio.

- DIY/Roode/Gable/Revival:

As much as I like Roode, Gable, and The Revival, DIY has a lot of potential.

I'd love to see this three-way feud.

- Revival vs. DIY:
We're seeing Johnny Wrestling at work!

More impressive work from the NXT crew.

Part of why I'm frustrated with guys like Baron Corbin getting TV time is the level of talent WWE has available.

It's fresh to see these names on Raw.

I like how well these sides know each other.

Fun times!

- Finn/Ricochet:
I'm excited for the future!

I do wonder how NXT changes with these names gone.

- Owens promo:
Mostly fun.

- Sasha/Bayley/Nia/Tamina:
Glad to see something fresh from the women. This opens up some new ideas.

OOOOHHHHH I'm excited to see them face some NXT teams. Namely, the Sky Pirates and Horsewomen.

Hahaha that jab at Sasha's title record.

Pretty fun.

- McIntyre vs. Ambrose:
I like this.

Damn. Dean got stomped.

- More Heyman:
I swear. Brock and Heyman need to disappear for a while after WrestleMania. There are only so many times we can watch the same thing.

I do like the job of putting Seth over.

- Seth/Dean:
I like Seth's determination.

I'm split on Dean helping Seth beat Brock, since Ambrose is leaving and all.

- Elias/Aleister:
Yeah no complaints about Elias being interrupted by Black.

I liked that interaction.

- Elias vs. Black:
Classic Aleister.

Aleister's showing off.

Boom. Heck of a debut to show off Elias.

- Ronda vs. Ruby:
Ha Ruby knows she better make this last.

Ruby's better than she got to show at Elimination Chamber.

Judo throw city.

Wow. If you can't win with that much help, there's a problem.

Nice. Ronda went all after them for interfering.

OUCH that shot to the turnbuckles.

Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
Yeah Ronda ate them alive.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment