Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 2/12/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Ali replaced:
Tough break for Mustafa, but hopefully he's able to rebound.

- Flair:
NO. LIES. DETECTED.

I LOVE IT.

Based heel promo.

- Carmella/Naomi vs. IIconics vs. Mandy/Sonya:
I like the former Absolution teamwork.

Good teamwork from Carmella and Naomi, too.

This is solid so far.

Carmella has really grown on me now that she's not expected to be a top name in the division.

Nice work here.

Naomi's showing what she's all about here.

That was good!

- Post-match:
The IIconics have a dastardly plan, I'm sure.

- Chamber promos:
We'll see if Sasha makes it.

I can't help but see Liv and Sarah as Ruby's sidekicks instead of a force themselves.

- Mustafa promo:
I really hope he's not out long. He's got something special.

- McMizTV:
I mostly like this pairing now, as silly as it is.

Yeah I wonder if the Usos working with Miz and Shane has them thinking of heading to AEW.

I like this banter.

That was done well! Are the Usos turning heel?

- Bryan/Rowan/New Day:
This Bryan is such a breath of fresh air. No pollution!

How unfair for Bryan to be stuck in this environment!

At least all three of them aren't entering. I'm still waiting for Big E to break out as a singles star.

-- Gauntlet match:
- Bryan vs. Kofi:
AND THIS IS EVEN MORE UNFAIR HE'S THE WWE CHAMPION AAHHHHHHH

Smooth start.

I like this so far.

Yeah they're pacing to go a while.

I like how these two work together. I don't see Kofi ever becoming WWE Champion, but it's nice to dream.

This is pretty badass.

I'm enjoying this.

Haha Rowan learned New Day sticks up for each other.

Whooooooaaaaaaaa big win for Kingston.

- Kofi vs. Jeff:
Hardy is definitely fresh compared to Kofi here.

That was fun while it lasted.

- Kofi vs. Joe:
Well, Kofi, you had a good run.

Kofi is having a really big performance here.

Hahahahah Joe's counter to the springboard.

WOW. Kofi's showing his worth in this one. Must be all the pancakes.

DAMN. Kofi's achieving his dream here.

I can't blame Joe for being frustrated for not being able to beat someone who had wrestled for so long!

- Kofi vs. AJ:
AJ really playing the face card here.

I like Kofi not giving up. This is cool.

Well, Kofi, you asked for this.

I really love Kofi going for the flash pins. He's got to be exhausted.

Kofi's really showing what he's made of.

That was really something. Great showing from Kofi.

- AJ vs. Orton:
Ahhhhhh I love Randy's strategy.

-- 205 Live:
- LHP promo:
That was mostly fun.

- Lince vs. Gallagher:
Good start.

There's a nice contrast here.

Lince's doing good work here, and Jack's playing his role well.

Wow. That was pretty solid.

- Dar/Nese update:
Hahahaha 205 Live having two separate locker rooms. Unless they're closets or something.

- Humberto interview:
We'll see how this turns out. Will LHP end up with a fourth member?

- Ariya promo:
Ariya has definitely been in a support role on this brand.

Not bad at all.

- Kanellises:
Yeah sixteen years to be this unmemorable. And now he wants to go back to wrestling in front of smaller crowds for ROH?

We'll see if they can finally make something of Mike.

- Nese vs. Dar:
Hahaha nice start.

Oh this is hot already.

Wow. This is pretty vicious.

I like this offense.

This is good!

They're working together pretty well.

NICE armbar with the chair.

I'm liking this a lot.

It's so good to see Noam again after his long injury.

That was a pretty badass ending. They pulled out all the stops.

- Akira/Murphy:
Ha. I like Buddy's confidence.

Simple, but effective. They should have a pretty good match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment