Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/22/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Impact/Moose/Kross:
I mean yeah if Impact beats Cage, he's pretty much out of opponents. Maybe Eddie Edwards?

Damn. The WORST champion Impact ever had? Did Moose not watch the Hogan/Bischoff/Russo years?

Well this is interesting friction between Moose and Kross.

OK that was pretty funny for Impact to manipulate them like that.

I liked that!

- Moose vs. Kross:
Hahah good use of the ref.

I like how they're trying to outheel each other.

Oooh that coffee to the face.

Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
I was wondering where Cage was.

I like this. There's complexity in the story.

- Disco hired:
Well this is weird.

- Konnan/LAX:
LAX's backs are against the wall here.

- Impact/Cage:
HAHAHAHA Impact is playing everyone. I love it.

Interesting.

- Rascalz/Gama:
This is a thing.

I wonder what the Pursuit audience thinks of a weed gimmick?

Vintage quirky Impact.

- SCUM video:
Hmm. Maybe they'll be around past April if they're getting a video package.

- Raju/Raj vs. Trey/Dez:
This is ridiculous, but in a fun way.

This is solid.

I think Impact just stopped caring what little they cared and let them do a weed gimmick.

The Rascalz are definitely impressive offense.

Very cool offense.

- Eli promo:
I'm mostly behind this.

- Callihan/Swann:
I love how we go from weed comedy to a serious issue.

I hope Swann has a lot going for him in the future. He's definitely good.

Oooooh. Interesting.

- Eli vs. Eddie:
They're telling a good story here.

Eli being beaten at his own game.

Eddie's obsessed with Kenny!

This is heating up well.

Edwards is WAY too good to be stuck in Impact with NXT and AEW out there.

That was really well worked. Great stuff.

- Tessa backstage:
I'm all for Tessa getting the rub from Gail. Blanchard is someone with star potential.

- Disco backstage:
It must be nice for Callis to hire his friends to do this kind of thing since no one's watching anyway.

- Alisha vs. Doom:
This isn't bad at all.

Tessa getting her heat back works for me.

Pretty badass.

- Austin video:
I'm not against new names coming in, by any means. I just wonder if they'll still be on the show in six months.

- Doom promo:
I'm glad she's standing up for herself.

- Rosemary/Mitchell:
Hmm. Interesting. I'm curious whom Rosemary will recruit.

- Taya interview:
Looks like this feud's over. Who's next to challenge her?

- Bros vs. LAX:
Oh yeah, Ortiz and Santana know how important this is.

This has been good so far.

This feud has really elevated LAX.

LAX is really impressive.

There's good psychology in this one.

This feels like a big clash.

Jesus that piledriver spot.

That was BADASS. Great work.

- Post-match:
I guess LAX isn't going to move on!

Yeah that's a big message.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment