Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 2/5/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Charlotte/Becky/HHH:
Haha I like Flair trying to get into the title match.

HHH laying down the law and two people he hired.

So are they implying WWE's doctors aren't honest? Not sure that's the best move.

Ooohhh interesting direction from HHH.

HHH feels like a badass.

Becky's mowing down McMahons.

- Shinsuke/Rusev vs. Gallows/Anderson:
We'll see how long this new team lasts.

I'm liking this teaming so far.

Good to see Karl and Luke showing what they can do.

That was fun!

- Ali promo:
Mustafa winning the WWE Title would be huge, but I think that's a pretty big leap.

- MizTV next week:
Oh no.

- Usos promo:
I kind of feel bad for the Usos having to indulge Shane.

- Orton promo:
Savage. I love it.

- Orton vs. Ali:
Good work so far.

I'm liking Ali here. It's fresh to see 205 names work with a different demographic.

That was pretty badass.

- Post-match:
I liked that.

- Joe promo:
I wouldn't complain about Joe as champion, but it's not time to end Bryan's glorious reign.

- Bryan/Rowan:
I mean Washington does have a reputation more in line with what Bryan promotes.

I'm willing to give Rowan a chance in this role. It's a change from the never-ending Wyatt reunions, at least. Will Harper show up to feud with him?

Bryan's really on a mission. I love it.

- Jeff/AJ:
I like that Jeff isn't trying to change Bryan's mind. He's just out to beat them.

Oooooh tension.

- Naomi/Carmella:
Yeah Mandy's rationale was a little farfetched.

Interesting pairing, but it works.

- Sonya/Mandy:
I like this.

- Naomi/Carmella vs. IIconics vs. Sonya/Mandy:
I like the teamwork from everyone here.

Good action here.

I love Naomi's kicks.

Not bad at all!

- Andrade/Vega:
I'm curious how this ends.

- Hardy vs. Bryan:
I like this start.

This is good!

Haha Rowan the shield.

I like the mix of methodical offense and flash.

Good back-and-forth spot.

OUCH that kick of the ropes to the face.

These two work together well.

Man. Bryan almost lost. That doesn't bode well for facing five challengers!

- Post-match:
I'll pop if Rowan's inside Bryan's chamber pod.

This is pretty cool.

Rowan's fine as the big muscle.

That was big!

- Bryan promo:
This is MUCH fresher and more fun than "Yes!" and the like.

-- 205 Live:
- Kanellis vs. Kendrick:
I appreciate WWE using Kanellis more with him wanting his release, but I can't say I wouldn't rather see others in his place.

Smooth start.

Maria adds much-needed flavor to Mike's act.

This isn't bad.

Wow. Kendrick's taking a lot of punishment.

Ha. That could definitely write off the Kanellises if WWE wanted. He was thoroughly beaten.

- Ariya promo:
I really hope we see KENTA in AEW. Or ROH I guess.

- Contender promos:
Lio was good. The next two were really bland. Cedric was alright.

- Drake/Noam:
That should be good next week.

-- Contendership elimination match:
- Cedric vs. Akira vs. Humberto vs. Lio:
Haha everyone wants to take out Lio.

Smooth stuff already.

I'm liking this!

I'm glad Rush can still wrestle with his Raw duties.

That was a nice opening stretch!

- Cedric vs. Akira vs. Humberto:
I'm very impressed with Carrillo.

Uh-oh. Cedric's in trouble.

That was nice!

- Cedric vs. Akira:
Ooh this could be an interesting moment. Will Tozawa go easy on a hurt opponent?

I like this!

Wow. This is worth checking out.

This feels big. Both men are delivering.

That was badass! Good win for Tozawa.

- Post-match:
Should be a good title match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment