Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/1/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Mack vs. J. Crist:
Well this is fun already!

Quick match.

- Post-match:
Oh. Joy.

I'm not excited about where this could go.

- Mack/Dreamer vs. Crists:
It's the Dreamer Nostalgia Hour.

Mack is a lot of fun.

Not awful. It just feels like a missed opportunity to showcase a fresh talent.

- Scum vs. KM/Bahh:
Fun for what it was. I like the KM/Bahh team.

- Post-match:
Looks like this is continuing, although I'm not sure if Scum will last past this set of tapings.

- Disco/Page/D'Lo:
THIS IS TERRIBLE. I guess no one's watching anyway, so Creative is just making themselves laugh and getting their friends work while the company lasts.

- KM promo:
I can't say I care much about this feud given how unimportant the first match was.

- Eli/Eddie:
Ehhhhhhh. I like the idea of them going for the tag title, but the Kenny thing is getting a little stale.

- Tessa vs. Doom:
I love Tessa just mauling her.

Doom's got some guts.

Fun work.

- Rosemary/Kiera/Grace:
I'm about ready for this to all wrap up.

- Page vs. Wentz:
I like how these two work together.

Dear God they're going to put the football players over at the current roster's expense, too?

- Dreamer/Disco:
This is funny in a stupid way. Like watching Impact fiddle while it burns, I guess.

- Austin promo:
Yeah this guy will probably be wasted, too.

- Callihan promo:
He's a pretty compelling character. I like how this is going.

- LAX/Konnan:
I do think this feud's starting to run long. How many title shots should they get??

I wouldn't mind LAX turning on Konnan.

- Impact/Cage vs. Moose/Kross:
Oh I'm really liking this Impact/Cage team.

Really dominant showing from the faces.

Oh boy an obviously fake injury angle designed to look like a shoot. Who sold people on Callis being a creative genius? He's been terrible with the worked shoot garbage.

I do like the ass-kicking on Cage.

Cage looks pretty good here.

That was a pretty badass ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment