Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/8/19

Read on for my take on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Swann vs. Page:
Impact always starts their shows strong.

Swann is on fire here.

Both men delivering.

Very badass.

- Post-match:
Oh. Well. So much for helping out Swann's old friends.

- LAX/Konnan:
I'm definitely expecting LAX to drop Konnan. Should be fun.

- Austin vs. Atlas:
They're throwing out a lot of moves here.

Not bad to introduce the new guy.

- Impact/Taya:
I'm all for Impact as a heel. He's kind of a natural at it.

- Scum promo:
I again wonder if we'll see these guys at the next taping.

- Alisha/Hit Squad/Eddie/Eli:
Oooh interesting. Is she leaving?

What's sad is a lot of people would view the Hit Squad as faces for that.

Not bad to keep things going. I'm ready for Eddie and Eli against LAX.

Fine to set up a match for next week.

- Kross/Moose:
I like how this has continued.

- Rascalz:
Another thing that people would be all over if Russo or WWE booked it. I guess no one's watching Impact to complain.

- Dark War:
It's great to see Rosemary in action again.

I hope this wraps this angle up.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
It's finally overrrrrrrrr.

- Disco/Kross/Scarlett:
I have no idea why they're devoting so much TV time to Disco, unless someone owes him something.

I mean this is kind of funny in its own right, but it draws attention away from the current product.

WHY. DOES. THIS. EXIST.

So now Scarlett's a face?

Oh great this is continuing another week.

- Tessa vs. Grace next week:
Now THAT should be a lot of fun. Honestly I was hoping it would be the title match at Rebellion.

- Bros vs. Dez/Zach:
I like the Rascalz making the most of this opportunity.

This is very impressive.

Fun work.

- Post-match:
Yeah LAX should have to earn a rematch.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment