Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 3/26/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- New Day/Vince/Bryan/Rowan:
Wow New Day really has had a tenure, huh?

I like talent taking a stand!

Fresh Afternoon had me dying.

Ahhhh I love Heel Bryan.

Vince and Bryan as a duo is surreal.

Interesting change of the situation. I am glad they're not going to have Kofi be Superman again.

- Becky interview:
It's funny. I had actually forgotten Becky and Charlotte were technically Smackdown Live wrestlers.

Ouch. Poor Charlotte.

- Charlotte promo:
Well this is an unexpected change!

- Charlotte vs. Asuka:
Smooth work so far.

These two always work together well.

I'm really loving this.

This is impressive. I'm glad they're letting Asuka show what she can do.

Wowwww. Double title match?

- AJ interview:
This is definitely a milestone.

- AJ vs. Angle:
Impressive so far.

Haha I can't say I'm super surprised it went that way.

- Post-match:
That backfired for Orton!

- Mysterios:
I feel like it's just a matter of time before Dominic steps to Joe (and gets choked out).

- Miz/Shane:
I love this side of Miz.

I'm all for a wild brawl spilling out at WrestleMania.

Damn, Heel Shane is pretty evil.

That should be fun.

Oh wow look who finally got ring time on TV!

I liked that!

- IIconics promo:
Fine enough.

- Tag Team gauntlet:
-- Big E/Xavier vs. Club:
Whoa they get to be on TV again after all! See, this is why WWE makes sure everyone is at TV and PPVs.

Damn. That was dominant.

-- Big E/Xavier vs. Shinsuke/Rusev:
I'm enjoying this. Rusev and Nakamura are becoming a solid duo.

I'm liking this.

Good heel teamwork.

That was pretty good!

-- Big E/Xavier vs. Bar:
It's a shame a lot of these people will probably be in the SNL Battle Royal.

Pretty good work here.

Nice ending to protect The Bar.

-- Post-segment:
Fun times.

-- Big E/Xavier vs. Usos:
THAT'S AWESOME. It also explains why, for instance, the Hardys aren't taking part in this.

-- Bryan/Rowan backstage:
Haha they mad.

-- Big E/Xavier vs. Bryan/Rowan:
I love the heels cleaning up what's left of these two.

The Bryan/Rowan pairing continues to grow on me.

I like the chaos here.

Oh. Well. Didn't expect it to end like that, but no complaints.

- Post-match:
Man if Kofi loses after all this...

- Vince interview:
I can't help but think he's got something else up his sleeve.

- Post-match, continued:
That's a cool visual. I still think the faces should tell Vince they'll walk out after WrestleMania if Kofi's screwed.

-- 205 Live:
- LHP vs. Gulak/Gallagher/Humberto:
I love Humberto being taken under the wing of Gulak and Gallagher.

Smooth start.

Haha Gulak shutting down all that flying.

I like LHP's teamwork.

Solid work so far.

I sweat luchadores need more secure masks!

Interesting technique from Gulak.

I'm enjoying LHP's offense.

Humberto falling back into bad habits!

Ahhhh that top rope addiction cost him!

- Kanellises/Drake:
Again, Kanellis has been doing this for sixteen years and he's still struggling to be relevant?

I wouldn't mind a woman moving to 205 Live to counter Maria, on the condition it's a woman not involved in anything relevant.

- Murphy/Nese:
I like Murphy's viewpoint.

Wow. Someone clearly tipped Nese off that Murphy would be there.

- Oney at ringside:
I hope he's not about to replace Aiden. They can't just make every wrestler without momentum a commentator!

- Cedric vs. Ariya:
I like this so far.

Daivari's kind of bland, but his role is generally to put others over, so it works.

Cedric's heating this up.

I like this so far.

Uh-oh. Cedric screwed up with that jacket business.

Wow. Ariya hasn't won a match over a regular member of this show since beating Rich Swann back in August 2017.

- Post-match:
This is serious!!

Fine enough to build a new feud.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment