Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/15/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's edition of Impact Wrestling.

- oVe vs. Swann/Mack/Dreamer:
I just watched a show with Bully Ray and now I have to watch one with Dreamer.

Standard Dreamer formula.

Impressive work from Swann and Mack.

That loogie spot was disgusting.

This is pretty fun for what it is.

I did pop for Dreamer's frogsplash.

That was the right ending.

- Cage/Impact:
So Cage looks like a heel for fighting a guy in a neckbrace. Interesting.

- Rascalz/Moose:
The Impact sitcom continues.

- Disco promo:
This is a thing that's really happening.

- Disco vs. Kikutaro:
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

This is amazing in a fiddling while Rome burns way.

Absolutely surreal.

- Taya interview:
Right? Her husband's about to wrestle in a neck brace. She has bigger concerns than her next match.

- SCUM vs. KM/Bahh:
For anyone keeping score, it looks like KM is officially the Jannetty since Impact didn't sign him to a new deal while they did sign Bahh to one.

Pretty straightforward undercard tag.

- Konnan/Bros:
I'd think Rebellion would be a great time to do that title match, right?

- Tessa vs. Grace:
Oooh Tessa met her match.

Tessa's getting wrecked here.

Blanchard finally turning the corner.

That was fun. I hope more is coming between them.

- Post-match:
This is stupid.

I can't even take this seriously.

Meh. At least it got us to Tessa vs. Gail.

- Rosemary/Allie:
I'm perfectly ready for this to end at Rebellion.

- Callihan promo:
Should be pretty fun.

- Eddie/Eli vs. Rohit/Singh:
Hahah I do like the Eddie/Eli dynamic.

Fun.

- Kross/Impact/Taya/Cage:
Damn. Cage making Taya do all the work.

Good. I wasn't crazy about Cage letting Taya get murdered by Kross.

Hahaha fun shenanigans.

DAMN that cinderblock shot.

OK, that was pretty fun.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment