Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 3/5/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Bryan/Rowan/Owens:
Hahaha fun video.

I'm REALLY enjoying this pair.

Hahaha now he's heeling pancakes.

I love Bryan's logic.

I also like Owens' reinvention. It was really needed.

Daniel Bryan is such a great role model!

Oooooh. Yeah Owens has run off some friends.

I like Owens giving Kofi his due.

Ha. That's why you don't fight two people by yourself!

- Usos/Shane/Miz:
The Usos feel authentic. I love it.

I really wonder where both sides go after WrestleMania.

Not bad at all!

- Miz vs. Jey:
Solid so far.

These two play off each other well.

Hahaha I liked the cheating.

Nice enough to continue the road to Sunday.

- Flair promo:
I love gloating heel Charlotte.

- Truth/Carmella/Lacey/Joe:
Ridiculous but hilarious.

Lacey does wrestle, if anyone's forgotten.

Ooooh business is picking up.

- Truth vs. Joe vs. Rey vs. Andrade:
This is quite the combination of workers.

I'm liking this.

I'm enjoying the Rey/Andrade dynamic.

I like how this is going.

Glad to see Andrade shine.

Ahhhh Truth tributing his childhood hero, just like Andrade with Eddie!

NICE use of Carmella to counter Vega.

Rey and Andrade are ridiculously smooth together.

That was a lot of fun.

- New Day promo:
So what's New Day doing at Fastlane?

- Joe interview:
Um Joe you still haven't won the big one in WWE.

I did like that.

- Bar promo:
I look forward to a tag team shakeup soon. Especially with the Undisputed Era. And maybe they'll finally do something with SAnitY?

- Bar vs. Ricochet/Black:
Ricochet makes it look effortless.

Good work so far.

I'm glad to see some fresh combinations of wrestlers.

This is smooth.

Very impressive. We could be in for new champions soon.

- Post-match:
Looks like we're in for a lot of teams going for titles. It's refreshing.

Fun stuff!

- Mandy vs. Naomi:
Wow this must have been cut short. Poor Naomi putting Mandy over.

- Post-match:
Good work so far.

- AJ/Orton:
I liked AJ's logic there.

DAMN that shot at AJ was stiff.

- Kickoff announcement:
Kind of weird they're on the show but no Joe or Truth given the title implications.

- Owens vs. Rowan:
Simple but effective.

- Post-match:
I've missed Mustafa!

Pretty good.

- Flair/Lynch:
Becky's a fighter. I love it.

Ahhhhhhh I love Evil Charlotte.

I'm excited for their next match at Fastlane.

More wrestling coming up.

-- 205 Live:
- Oney video:
This is someone who should really be used more.

That was good.

- Oney vs. Humberto:
Smooth start.

I like this increasing in intensity as it continues.

I'm impressed with Carrillo as always.

DAMN that European uppercut was brutal.

Maybe with TJP unfortunately gone, Lorcan can take his place?

This is pretty good. They work together well.

Pretty cool. Glad we get to see more of Lorcan in this.

- Gulak backstage:
IF ONLY HUMBERTO HADN'T TRIED THAT MOONSAULT!!!!! I see Drew's frustration.

- Kanellises/Maverick:
I approve of this tactic. Keep Kanellis out of the running for the title.

It's honestly kind of depressing Kanellis has been wrestling 16 years and this is as far as he's gotten.

- Kanellis vs. Corino:
OK this is a pretty funny cameo given Corino's dad's promotion.

That wasn't bad.

- Nese promo:
This show has the same people doing the same thing over and over. It's hard to get excited for it.

- Cedric promo:
I like his motivation.

- Cedric vs. Akira:
Smooth beginning.

I'm enjoying this tat for tat.

I like how they know each other well.

Both men are going hard here.

They're pretty evenly matched here.

Either man's going to earn this one.

Pretty good work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment