Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 3/13/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- MM vs. Blake/Cutler:
Fine start.

The Sons are an efficient team.

WOW. That Double Airplane Spin.

Bate is very impressive.

Not bad at all. Bate was the star, though.

- Riddle/Cole:
I like the competition for the NA Title.

- Io vs. Bianca:
I like the contrast between these two.

I'm impressed with Shirai here.

Io's doing a lot of flying here.

Oh what the hell Shayna?

- Post-match:
Goddamn Shayna's unstoppable.

Hahahahahahaha Baszler showing no mercy.

- Shayna interview:
Well, she really put herself in a tight spot there.

- Black/Ricochet vs. DIY:
Oh this is already good.

I love how well they all work together.

I'm really liking the Aleister/Ricochet pairing.

I love smooth tag work. It's refreshing to see that after the division was neglected for so long years ago.

I love that unintentional DDT spot.

This is pretty fun.

DAMN that Tower of London.

They're really showing off here.

That was REALLY badass. Enjoyable work.

- Post-match:
Hahaha so much for them being a team.

Johnny not getting suckered for once.

-- ROH:
- Vinnie/TK vs. Scurll/PCO:
Fine so far.

I like the teamwork here.

The Kingdom just seem to be missing something for the level of push they get.

I love seeing PCO destroy things.

Mostly solid here.

Hahahah so much for that table swanton. Also what happened to referees being more strict with the rules?

I like this heating up.

I liked that ending.

- RUSH/Bandido:
I still feel sorry for RUSH not being able to accept a better-paying, more prominent MLW deal because NJPW didn't want a CMLL name signing with anyone but ROH.

Pretty thrown together but it should be a good match!

- Mayu vs. Holidead:
I love WOH's international reach.

This is NICE.

Please have Mayu be a regular!

- Post-match:
I liked Mayu wrecking some of Klein's crew.

- King vs. Castle:
Solid beginning.

OK the missed clothesline spot was funny.

This is kind of basic, but mostly fine.

Hahaha classic ending. Nice to see King embrace his heel side.

- Post-match:
That whoop whoop line had me DYING. Fuck. Push this man!

- Taven promo:
I'm all for a Kingdom reboot.

- 17th anniversary promos:
Good sell from Jay Briscoe.

Kelly's was so-so. It would have been nice if the verbiage followed what they did earlier in the show.

Scurll can't compete with King's promo earlier, but that was fine.

- Kingdom/Lethal/Gresham:
I'll give Taven credit; he cares a lot about his fake title.

OH MAN WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TAVEN WAS LYING.

Hopefully this is compensation for Lethal winning and moving The Kingdom aside for a while. They're overexposed.

I was wondering if anyone would help Lethal. Especially after VE beat these two earlier.

Good. We're almost done with Lethal/Taven.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment