Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Raw Reax - 3/25/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Ronda/Becky/Charlotte:
Ahhhh I'm going to miss douchebag Ronda.

This is great.

Wow. Are they really going to act like no one cared about Ronda before now?

That was a lot of fun.

- Ronda vs. Logan:
Ha. I liked the heels stalling.

Wow. Talk about a sprint.

- Charlotte vs. Ruby:
I like the frantic timing here.

Ohhhh. At least Ruby didn't go down in a minute.

- Post-match:
Yeah she's not pleased with that result.

- Becky vs. Liv:
Hahahahah Liv confirmed for weak link. But really the whole Squad got stomped here.

- Lio promo:
Well it didn't take long for a Gronkowski reference to pop up!

- Lashley/Jinder vs. Balor:
Ooh I'm liking this early.

Geez this is basically five-on-one.

A fairly quick win given the odds. I wonder if Jinder will have to face Lashley's wrath for this.

- Post-match:
Good.

- Elias promo:
Sigh. Hopefully he gives up singing after WrestleMania.

- Black/Ricochet vs. Revival:
I love the teamwork from Aleister and Ricochet.

This is pretty good!

I'm liking this a lot.

Damn. We could have just crowned new champions there.

- McIntyre/Roman:
I do like Drew's intensity.

AAAAGGGGGHHHHH another script-breaking moment. What I hate about this is clearly it wasn't personal with Seth or Dean since he used their ring names.

Damn. That's intense.

I like the ferocity here.

Nice.

- McIntyre/Ambrose:
Looks like Drew's going to beat him right out of WWE.

- Sasha vs. Natalya:
I like this back and forth.

Solid work here.

Oh. Well. So much for a clean ending.

- Post-match:
It definitely looks like Beth's ready for WrestleMania.

- Angle/Corbin:
I'm very glad Angle gets a final Joe match.

Ouch. Ten years ago?

Yeah I don't expect Angle vs. Corbin to be what people are talking about after WM35.

- BHC interview:
I like that match on paper.

- Moment of Bliss:
Yeah look how far Braun has come from those moments.

Poor Alexa being left out of competing at WrestleMania.

Hahaha vintage sports team heeling.

Interesting contrast.

OK this is funny.

I have a bad feeling about the Andre battle royal.

- Crews vs. Corbin:
Honestly I would have moved Crews to NXT to challenge Gargano at Takeover, then make him the new champion there so Gargano and UE can move on. Apollo's being wasted right now.

Not bad.

- Post-match:
Corbin's not terrible.

- Raw women next week:
Ouch the Riotts are probably getting slaughtered.

- Rollins/Heyman:
This feud is really dragging. And we'll probably get a rematch in Saudi Arabia.

Seth is absolutely ready to carry that torch. Brock has been very stagnant as champion.

That was pretty solid.

I love Heyman but man could I use a break from him.

Ooh a thoughts and prayers reference.

Yeah they might be forcing the "WWE Universe vs. Brock" thing a little hard.

- Joe promo:
This is magical.

- Angle vs. Joe:
I like Joe not taking it easy on the almost retired guy.

Ahh vintage Kurt.

Fine for the time it had.

- HHH promo:
Ha. Another feud with someone who's not on the show.

So wait is this just for his in-ring career? He only wrestled four matches in 2018; his career's already pretty much over.

Yeah I don't see why they needed to add that stipulation. Even if HHH's career did end, I'm sure Saudi Arabia would restart it.

- Elias promo:
OK him being robbed was actually pretty funny.

- Ambrose vs. McIntyre:
I like the physicality here.

I'd love to know how many kendo sticks WWE orders in a year. Do they have a supplier?

Ahhh this is fun.

Pretty good time.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment