Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 21, 2019

NXT and ROH Reax - 3/20/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.
-- NXT:
- HHH promo:
Wait how did he get that away from Ciampa? They must have sedated Tommaso pretty heavily for him to give Goldie up.

Damn. We could have had a huge main event there.

That's a pretty interesting mix of talent. There are some real gaps to fill with some of these talents moving on.

Takeover will definitely have a prominent match.

- Reeves/Sons:
Haha fun use of Kona. I'm curious where he fits into things next.

I like the Sons' logic.

The Raiders dropping the title and moving on would be interesting. I don't know if it'd be the best move, though.

- Ricochet/Black promo:
I love that Ricochet is about more than big moves.

I like the confidence here.

So hypothetically one of these men can be NXT Champion and NXT Tag Team Champion while part of Raw and/or Smackdown Live!

- Dream promo:
Velveteen has big opportunities with Ciampa, Ricochet, Black, and possibly Gargano out of the picture after WM35.

- Ciampa video:
It's a shame he's had so much wear and tear over the years, given his opportunity to be big post-NXT.

Wowwwwwwww that's a bad situation to be in.

Sad, sad news.

- Riddle promo:So wait is he still going for the North American title? He's really jumping ahead.

- Cole promo:
I mean, really, as much as I've loved UE, Cole winning the title just means even more time in NXT.

- Kairi/Io/Bianca:
I really wonder how long they can remain friends. This is WWE after all, and it's not like they haven't faced off before outside of NXT.

Oooh Bianca's getting an ATTITUDE.

I look forward to seeing what's next for the women's division. Certainly there are names who are ready to move on from NXT. As always, it's a matter of opening up opportunities on Raw and Smackdown Live.

- Black vs. Ricochet vs. Cole vs. Dream vs. Riddle:
Nice start.

It's going to be tough to get a win with four opponents.

I'm impressed so far.

Good to see Riddle get such a big opportunity.

Definitely five talented people here. The future looks good.

Yeah wrestling barefoot is dangerous.

I like how this is set up. Everyone looks credible.

WOW. Ricochet's taking some real punishment.

I like seeing these names interact.

I really like what everyone's doing here.

Everyone looks like they can get the win here. I really like it.

Very impressive!

-- ROH:
- Briscoes/Silas vs. 3S:
I really wonder what the Briscoes do at Supercard now that they aren't champions.

Good so far. I'd think the Briscoes would be able to roll over them, though.

I'm enjoying the Briscoes here.

3S has some good teamwork.

I'm glad the Briscoes won.

- Jobbers/Bouncers:
Well this is odd.

I guess they're faces now.

I unironically want to see the Bouncers face Heavy Machinery.

- Bouncers squash:
Eh. Certainly not a house of fire here.

Decent heat here.

That wasn't bad. I just can only get so excited about this team.

- Rayne promo:
Awkward since Rayne's not there anymore.

Oh I wonder if we were going to see the Sisterz vs. the Beautiful People?

- Mack promo:
It's odd seeing a talent regularly on Impact and ROH!

- Rosa vs. Rayne:
Fine so far.

Pretty effective work.

Hahhaha so much for her losing on the way out.

- C2C promo:
That should be interesting.

- Romero vs. ZSJ:
I'm glad we're seeing ZSJ somewhere.

I see the criticism of ZSJ going to so many different holds and body parts instead of focusing on one, but it's certainly impressive.

They're pretty evenly matches.

I like this combination.

WONDERFUL STF spot.

That was a pretty cool finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment