Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/29/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Konnan promo:
I'm a little surprised Konnan is still working with LAX after all this.

- LAX vs. Bros:
Oh this is fun.

Now that was a hot angle.

- Konnan/LAX backstage:
I'm all for that. Great way to wrap up the feud.

- Disco promo:
Glad this is finally coming to a head.

- Disco vs. Scarlett:
Yeah pretty basic.

We'll see what's next for them after this.

- Taya/Impact promo:
I do look forward to this Knockouts match.

I definitely prefer heel Johnny.

- Disco backstage:
They really gave him a lot of TV time.

- Tessa promo:
I liked this. Tessa's going places.

- Rayne return promo:
Of course she already returned at some One Night Only events.

- Bros promo:
I'm really looking forward to that match. The Lucha Bros absolutely deliver in big hardcore stipulations.

- Tessa/Gail:
Oh I LOVE Tessa's entitlement here.

Wow really? Gail gave up a lot!

Tessa's really laying into her on the mic.

That was well done.

- oVe stuff:
Interesting direction.

- Taya vs. Grace:
Grace has been pretty fun.

I like this physicality.

Oh. Well. That was fun while it lasted. I guess we'll see a rematch at Rebellion.

- Post-match:
I liked that. Nice transition to the next match.

- Kross vs. Cage:
Kross has really taken advantage of his opportunities in Impact. I like it.

It's kind of funny seeing Cage as the underdog.

I love a powerhouse battle.

This is a LOT of fun.

Ahhh here come the shenanigans.

Haha wow they're really stacking the deck.

- Post-match:
Looks like they're going to sell the idea of Cage not being 100% going into Rebellion. Fine by me.

- Undead Realm:
I was wondering if anyone else would stumble upon that entrance. Kind of irresponsible to leave it hanging around backstage!

Of course there's a wrestling ring here.

Oh. Don't know if we'll be seeing Luchasaurus in ROH after that.

I can only imagine what the regular Pursuit audience thinks about this.

Well that was all pretty insane. I'm curious how they follow this up.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment