Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 3/22/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Moose vs. Trey:
See this is why you don't mock Moose.

Now that's how you use a giant swing.

I like the contrast here.

Moose is murdering him, but Trey keeps getting back up.

A lot of fun.

- Callihan promo:
Good stuff to set up the title match.

- Tessa promo:
This is going well.

- Rebellion main event:
Makes perfect sense. It would be a good place to get a new champion.

- Eddie/Eli vs. Bahh/KM:
Wow, Bahh's holding his own with a former world champion.

I like the teamwork from Eddie and Eli.

That was a lot of fun, too. Well put together.

- Impact/Taya:
This is definitely a fresh direction.

- Swann/Mack/Page:
I like how Impact's stories fit together. That was nice.

- Austin vs. Hyde:
Austin just running through this guy. Wow.

That was definitely a way to show a lot of offense.

- Mysterious video package:
OK. Not sure what that accomplished.

- Impact/Taya:
Oh yay bashing the "smart marks."

I like the idea of wrestlers realizing fans are fickle and just care about spots. They're not wrong with some fans.

Yeah I could go without the "mark" stuff. We get it. You're edgy.

I liked that overall. There's potential here.

- Rosemary/Mitchell:
Yeah girl her soul's in AEW now.

Kind of sad end to Allie's tenure. We'll see where things go now.

- Page vs. Mack:
I like this!

Pretty solid work.

- Impact/Taya/Kross:
Hm. Interesting.

- Disco promo:
Very glad this will wrap up soon.

- Gail interview:
I feel like this is dragging now.

- LAX/Bros:
I'm kind of ready for this to wrap up soon, too.

- Crists/Mack:
Ha. So much for that duo being a threat.

- Swann vs. Sami:
I like how hot this is starting.

This is pretty good.

GOD DAMN what a powerbomb.

Jesus Swann's taking a beating.

Solid while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Wins and losses hardly seem to matter, since the winner gets attacked after the match and what not.

I was going to rip on the former Sawyer Fulton, but he's getting more TV time than his former SAnitY teammates.

Nice use of the new guy.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment