Total Pageviews

Friday, June 30, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/29/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Contract signing:
Wow. Getting it all done at once, I see!

I'm really looking forward to all these matches.

Well that peace didn't last long. As expected!!

That's the appropriate main event to set the stage for Slammiversary.

- Swoggle/Spud:
Oh this should be interesting.

- Trevor/Low Ki vs. Sonjay/Sydal:
I enjoy Trevor's work, and wish Helms was still working beside him.

Fun teaming from the faces.

I like ass-kicking Low Ki a lot.

I hope Low Ki and Dutt tear it up instead of having a stuntfest.

DO NOT. TRY. TO SUNSET FLIP. LOW KI.

Fun X-Division style work so far.

This is a pretty interesting match.

Good enough, I guess. It got a little spotty for what should be a pretty intense feud.

- Eli/Adonis vs. M. Cats:
Fine to show these two can be a threat ahead of a thrashing from a football player.

SQUASH.

- Spud vs. Sowggle:
I love zany stuff like this.

Fun for a comedy segment.

Spud has had enough of little people!

Wow. This is... this is something.
 
Oh my God that Doomsday Device. Wow.

Fine for some silliness on the show.

- Park/Borash:
I assume Joseph Abysses up to beat Steiner. Fine by me. He's probably the only guy who will be in any further matches for Impact anyway.

- Alberto video:
It's hard to paint this guy as a face given his out-of-the-ring behavior.

- KM/Sienna/Laurel vs. Sutter/Rosemary/Allie:
Fun so far.

KM and Laurel make a fun little duo.

This is fine with all the characters involved.

MOVES everywhere.

Hey not bad at all.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha I love the combination of Allie and Rosemary.

- More Joseph Park:
Park will need Abyss, and probably Father James Mitchell and Crazzy Steve, if he's going to beat THE GENETIC FREAK with 141 2/3 chance of winning.

They might as well go hardcore for a match that just has one active wrestler.

- Shera attacked:
Wow. This Indian trip isn't going so well for Mahabali lately.

BAH GAWD HE'S BEING WHIPPED LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE.

About time someone came to save their partner. I guess Alberto had a fight backstage to finish before coming out to help Shera.

- Lashley/EC3/Davey/Kongo vs. Alberto/J. Storm/Edwards/Shera:
This is good so far. I guess they didn't want the crowd focused on someone who's a bit player outside of India.

This is pretty good to give us a taste of Slammiversary.

Wow. The heels are really using their numbers advantage.

Yikes. Not a good night for Edwards.

I'm liking the heels' work dismantling the babyfaces.

OH MY IT'S MAHABALI SHERA!!!

Man, Shera having a lot better luck against his opponents despite the huge as-kicking he took and the domination they've had on his partners.

I probably would have raged a bit if Mahabali got the win there.

Alberto vs. Lashley should really be something good.

That was a pretty good assisted ending to give the rub to Shera while also focusing on Alberto going into Slammiversary.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment