Total Pageviews

Friday, December 8, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 12/7/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Alberto promo:
It's just a matter of time before Alberto or Impact win the title, right?

- Taiji vs. Konley:
I'm liking the build of Ishimori.

This is fine!

Wow. They're throwing a lot out there.

Nice win. They did a lot in a short time frame, but at least they didn't throw six people together to do spots.

- Post-match:
Not bad to build an X-Division feud. It still all kind of runs together, though.

- Sienna vs. Rosemary vs. Allie:
Sienna and Rosemary deserve to be in the finals. I might have put Allie there, too.

I like the story here.

Allie's fired up!

This is pretty good!

WOW. Good double submission spot.

This is much better than I was expecting. Allie's getting to show what she can do.

Pretty good ending! Rosemary would be a good choice to win the whole thing.

- oVe//TDT/LAX:
Clearly Callihan isn't a fan of Impact expanding internationally.

Sami is a believably edgy heel.

Hey, it's more random Canadian talent!

Well, at least there's now a third team in the tag team division.

How long until the Canadian team wins the gold?

- Gail/Allie:
I would have thought Allie would get a bigger rub post-Gail. We'll see where this leads.

- KM in the gym:
Wow. A lot of innocent people get their asses kicked on this show. It's that damn ATT!

- Eli/Adonis:
I'm guessing Alberto comes down and beats the crap out of everyone in the main event.

- Bahh as a judge:
I mean, might as well have people take on more roles backstage.

- EC3 vs. Sydal:
-- Round One:
EC3's pretty confident here.

I like how these styles come together.

That was pretty solid!

-- Round Two:
I like EC3 looking to capitalize. He's taking Matt seriously now!

This format leads to some real strategy. I like it.

This is pretty solid! I'm impressed.

I liked this.

EC3 is upset!

-- Round Three: 
This is really solid! Both men are bringing good work here.

This is really showing Sydal as a credible challenger.

NICE ending.

Good setup for a future match. These two really delivered.

- Park x3:
This is based.

I wonder if these are the people who got Anthem to let the Hardys do the Broken gimmick?

- Lashley/Lambert vs. Moose/J. Storm:
Oh I'm dying with Lambert here.

Moose and Lashley are going HARD. Damn.

BASED ATT getting another win. Put the strap on Lambert, brother.

- Petey/J. Impact promo:
Petey was better than Impact here. Neither were really great.

- Eli/Adonis vs. Petey/J. Impact:
Adonis the sacrificial lamb.

Hell, Petey might be the next world champion at this week!

I'm liking the heel teamwork.

Impact's agility and athleticism are unreal.

That was a pretty wild ending sequence. Eli and Adonis continue to look pretty ineffective, though.

- Post-match:
Damn. Everyone showing up Eli these days. The paper champion continues to keep the belt warm.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment