Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Raw Reax - 12/25/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Cena/Elias:
That was a good moment with the one fan.

Good moment from Big Christmas John.

OH MY GOD that remark about WWE being an abbreviation.

Elias giving us a Christmas carol?

Umm, yeah, don't get your hopes up on that guy being here on Christmas.

At least Elias didn't immediately take an Attitude Adjustment.

Wow. Elias having quite the night.

HAHAHA Elias probably having the biggest moment of his career here.

That was good to set the tone for the show!

- Cena vs. Elias:
Wow. Elias getting more offense than I expected.

Good to see Elias look like a real threat.

There must be Kryptonite in Chicago.

I'm liking this so far. Cena is giving him a lot.

Elias knows what happens after those two shoulder tackles!

NICE spot to set up the STF.

Cena is great enough to work with pretty much anyone.

Nice ending. Elias looked strong in defeat.

- Angle/Jordan/Rollins/Roman:
Jason's motivated. I like it.

Interesting match set.

Roman vs. Joe should be great.

- Kendrick interview:
Brian is a great presence for the cruiserweight division.

- Itami vs. Kendrick:
I like the physicality here.

Kendrick is really technically sound. I like it.

This is solid!

Good match!

- Mickie/Sasha/Bayley/Bo/Curtis:
I miss this version of Bo Dallas. He's really funny.

Fine by me.

- Absolution vs. Mickie/Bayley/Sasha:
Sasha's pretty solid.

I like the action so far.

Good action from the faces here.

This is solid all around.

Mandy has really impressed me. She's working hard.

There's really good psychology here.

I love this becoming so chaotic.

Not bad at all!

- Joe interview:
Awkward that Joe's saying Dean going to be home with those he loves when Dean's wife is the one conducting the interview.

I like Joe's mission statement.

- Slater/Rhyno promo:
I love Heath.

- Kane vs. Slater:
Kane used to wrestle as the Christmas Creature, so this is kind of fitting.

VINTAGE Kane!

I don't know if Rhyno's giving the best advice here. Maybe beat someone like Curt Hawkins before trying to fight Kane?

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
I'm guessing Kane beats both of them next week. Fine by me.

- Hawkins promo:
Hawkins has literally lost every single match he's competed in in 2017.

Hawkins should pay off some local wrestler to do the job.

- Hawkins vs. Balor:
Curt's smart to try to get the surprise win.

Balor just ate him alive!

- Axel/Bo/Goldust/Titus WW:
Looks like this is going to be a running thing tonight.

Haha. Axel and Bo are trying their best to supplement their boss' career.

- Wyatt/M. Hardy:
I like Bray's promos, but I can see why others don't.

He's out Bray-ing Bray!!

Fine enough, I guess.

- Bar backstage:
HAHAHAHAH that Dean action figure.

I'm DEAD at that Jason burial.

Funny as hell.

- Enzo promo:
Not bad.

- Enzo/Gulak/Ariya vs. Cedric/Tozawa/Mustafa:
The cruiserweights have replaced the "Divas" as the sideshow division for goofy matches like this.

Cedrick's pretty solid here.

At least this isn't like that one Impact Christmas episode with a barbed wire Christmas tree.

I like silly hardcore matches here and there. Wrestling can get too serious.

Fun ending sequence.

- Enzo/Nia/Alexa:
I enjoy Enzo and Nia together. It's such a weird combination.

Not bad to keep things moving.

- Roman interview:
That was a good fired up promo from the champ.

- Roman vs. Joe:
Oh this is already a fight.

This is fun!

Good physicality here.

Both men going hard as usual.

I love Joe's submissions being such a threat.

Uh-oh! Are we going to be in for another Shield arm injury?

That was good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Oh, Reigns is pissed.

I like Roman's focus here.

Joe better watch himself!

- Rollins/Jordan:
I like Seth's attitude about it not just being about "putting up a good fight."

Ooohhh... Jason better be careful making statements about Ambrose.

- Bo/Curtis in the ring:
These two are a blast.

- Braun vs. Bo/Curtis:
Braun just destroying these guys.

Nice destruction to set up for Braun challenging Kane.

- Bliss/Asuka:
I love Alexa's arrogance.

Alexa is the top heel the women's division needs.

Wow. We're already teasing Alexa/Asuka, I see.

Consider that statement made!

- Bar vs. Rollins/Jordan:
I like this so far.

The Bar make SUCH a solid duo.

Rollins is taking a beating here.

I'm enjoying The Bar getting on a roll here.

Such great teamwork from Cesaro and Sheamus.

Jason has some good fire. He's getting a real chance to break out with this push.

This is really good.

I love all the submissions!

I'm loving the tag team work from The Bar. My opinion on Cesaro has really improved since this team came together.

WOW!!! Didn't see that one happening. It's a Christmas miracle!!

Really solid match overall.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment