Total Pageviews

Friday, January 26, 2018

Impact Wrestling Genesis Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's special episode of Impact Wrestling.

- EC3 vs. Sydal:
I like Sydal's fire here.

This is pretty solid.

I enjoy EC3 getting to show his power.

NICE powerbomb.

Sydal going pretty hard.

I'm really enjoying this.

Pretty impressive spot with the missed shooting star press.

Sydal's lucky he rolled out of the ring. That One Percenter could have ended it.

Good work!

- LVN vs. Allie:
Fine enough start.

I like Allie turning the intensity up.

Laurel has impressed me lately.

Allie's putting up a good effort here!

That was a fun sequence of counters.

Wow. This is pretty hard-hitting.

Hahahaha nice save from Laurel to keep the title.

- Moose vs. Lashley:
God I hope we get to see dominant grappler Lashley going forward.

Does Lashley even need help to beat Moose?

This is pretty good.

Come on, KM. Focus, man!

WOW. Didn't expect a rana from Lashley.

Another pretty good match.

- Post-match:
OH SHIT IT'S BREAKING DOWN.

I guess Lashley and Moose are bros now?

Damn. This is a dominant combination.

I'm going to miss Lambert! He's been great.

- Drake vs. J. Impact vs. Alberto:
Oh no! Who will challenge Eli if he can survive this???

Good start from Johnny.

I'm liking this action so far.

Haha nice double low blow.

Drake's putting in work to look like a top guy in the ring.

WOW. Johnny's parkour is something else.

This can really go any way! I like it.

Pretty solid work from everyone.

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY WHAT A CROSSBODY!!!! Johnny is way braver than I am.

There's a lot of energy here. I like it.

Hahahahahaha good save from Adonis.

That was a big win for Eli.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment