Total Pageviews

Friday, January 5, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 1/4/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Lambert/ATT:
Ahhh I love Dan Lambert. Can he hold gold in 2018?

- Lee vs. Taiji:
I like this so far.

Taiji's really talented.

This is pretty great!

Both men going hard here.

That was badass.

- Post-match:
Fine enough to keep things moving. I definitely prefer this to a division centered on multi-man spotfests every week.

- Konnan in the clubhouse:
Jesus. This is a little extreme.

They've gotten a lot of mileage out of this feud.

- J. Storm interview:
This is a pretty big moment for Storm. He's kind of the last gunslinger in the company at this point.

That was good.

- EC3 vs. Sydal vs. Bahh:
-- Round One: 
Nice fast-paced start.

Fallah making a good hoss here.

Bahh looks like a BEAST so far.

-- Round Two:
Sydal can go on quite the frenzy.

EC3 bouncing back! I like it.

Hmm, what if the judges make it a three-way tie?? I assume EC3 retains.

-- Round Three:
This is a good combination of workers. Definitely three distinct styles on display.

Bahh's really getting on the map here.

Damn. Both challengers looking like they might get it done here.

HAHAHAHAAHAH Bahh costing Sydal the win.

Yeah, EC3 needs to thank those judges for saving his ass there.

- Moose/KM:
I like KM trying to impress ATT.

- Allie/LVN:
I like how they've built Allie.

Allie and LVN have really gotten good pushes with D'Amore at the helm. I've liked this.

- Lambert vs. J. Storm:
OH MY CAN STORM OVERCOME THE ODDS????

This is fun for what is is.

Damn. ATT and friends have it out for the Cowboy.

Jesus. That's a lot of beer!!

A total farce, but I wasn't expecting a technical callsic.

- Post-match:
I'm glad we're getting at least this much of a sendoff for Storm. This could have been the main event segment, but I can't say I disagree that they should focus on the world title picture and people who are staying with the company (for now).

- C. Park vs. Bolin:
Wow. Bolin isn't a fan of lawyers.

I mean, this is Chandler's first-ever match! What was he expecting??

More fun comedy. They might as well have some fun with the product.

- Sydal promo:
Kind of goofy, but I think he's being built well overall.

- Eli vs. Alberto:
Eli's basically keeping the belt warm.

Alberto tearing the paper champion up here!

I'm liking how much of a brawl this is.

NICE hanging armbar spot.

NICE superplex, too. Drake's not just some chump.

That was pretty good while it lasted. Big win for Eli.

- Crists vs. Ortiz/Santana:
Good to see this being a serious brawl.

Pretty wild so far.

Lots of action here.

Wow. Both teams really going all out.

OK, I guess. I definitely wish they would have ended with Storm vs. Lambert, or at least Eli vs. Alberto.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment