Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Raw Reax - 1/29/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Stephanie/Asuka/Sasha:
GOD DAMNIT WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO REVOLVE AROUND STEPHANIE??

Oh, wow. Alexa's got quite the tough road ahead of her after not having a defense at the Rumble.

I'm excited for Asuka vs. Sasha.

- Kane vs. Braun:
Braun's not exactly taking Kane losing at the Rumble well.

Pretty awesome.

It will be interesting to see what's next for Kane. He could easily go back to the campaign trail after that.

- Post-match:
I mean, this is Kane we're talking about. He could be back before the end of the night.

- Angle/Braun:
I feel sorry for anyone in that chamber match with Braun.

- Elias vs. Woken Matt:
I like this so far.

Elias has a good base to his work.

Sorry, Matt. No title match for you.

- Post-match:
Hopefully we're in for some crazy gimmick match between Matt and Bray at Elimination Chamber and something even crazier at Wrestlemania. Otherwise, this is really stalling.

- Reigns vs. Miz:
Roman is determined to get his title back.

Good physicality so far.

Roman might destroy Miz and his buddies here.

I like Miz being able to read Roman so well.

I'm enjoying Miz's work here.

This is pretty big.

Solid enough to keep the belt on Miz.

- Revival vs. Slater/Rhyno:
Solid work early.

I like the dynamic between Heath and Rhyno.

Solid execution by the former NXT Tag Team Champions.

- Post-match:
I liked that.

- Dudleys announcement:
I would watch the hell out of Revival vs. Dudleys at Mania. Holy shit, that could be cool.

- Sasha interview:
I'm getting kind of annoyed by Sasha. I wouldn't mind her turning heel.

Solid start. Sasha's game.

Banks has some momentum going.

This is good!

I love the use of the Banks Statement here.

Oh Jesus Christ what a botched dive.

Asuka lighting her up. I love it.

This is really good. They work together well.

I'm loving all the counters.

Really good ending sequence.

- Bar vs. Titus/Crews:
Glad to see Apollo look like a threat.

Interesting start.

Titus and Apollo make a fun duo.

The champions are getting into a groove now. I like it.

Apollo is really impressive.

Crews getting some close calls with the champs.

Not bad at all!!

- Kane update:
Can't say I didn't see that coming. I expect we haven't seen the last of him just yet.

- Cena vs. Balor:
This is a good start.

Something of a dream match here.

I like how this is going so far.

Both men are really solid workers.

This feels pretty big.

I'm glad Balor countered the AA instead of kicking out of three of them.

This is really solid!!

Balor looks pretty game here.

Nice STF spot after Finn showed weakness with his knee.

That was really good! I hope we see a rematch.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment