Total Pageviews

Friday, January 12, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 1/11/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Lambert/ATT/KM/Moose/Edwards:
Lambert is far and away one of the best promos here.

Nice Beer Money nod.

I'm glad KM finally earned his stripes.

Interesting. I don't think they want to alienate someone like Lashley.

Don't brag so soon, KM!

That was pretty fun. Good work moving to another storyline.

- EC3 vs. Petey:
Nice start. Glad to see Petey back.

I like seeing EC3 work as the stronger guy against a smaller wrestler.

Oooohhhh.... I do wonder why more people don't try to avoid dives.

Well then. Looks like Sydal isn't done going for the Grand Championship.

- Allie promo:
I like fired up Allie. I'm excited for her future.

- Sydal promo:
You'd think it'd be a heel move to not want to compete under the rules.

- LVN vs. KC:
I love wild, fired-up Laurel. I REALLY hope we see her do this character somewhere else.

God. Laurel's tearing her apart.

Funny feet on the ropes spot.

That was pretty cool. It's such a shame Laurel's leaving!

- Post-match:
You've fired her up now, Laurel.

- Drake/Adonis/Alberto/J. Impact:
Eli and Adonis are growing on me as a top act.

Um... you just had your match Alberto.

I love the title being on the line outside of Impact. It makes the title look like a big enough deal tthat other companies want to feature it.

Ha. Alberto has no time for Johnny's parties.

I like this turning into a bigger fight.

Nice ending. I'm about ready for some new faces in the title picture, but I think we'll get there soon (*wink, wink*).

- Lambert/KM/Lashley:
I hope Lambert directs someone to move after a title. He's more entertaining than Alberto or Impact for sure.

- Parks/Jacobs/Kongo:
I mean, Chandler won a match with no wrestling training! That's got to be really exciting for a lawyer!

Umm, Abyss just came back two months ago. I wouldn't be so quick to say we've seen the last of him.

Abyss and Chandler vs. Jacobs and Kong could definitely be fun.

- oVe/LAX:
This is the feud that never ends! I hope we're in for some new tag teams when they return to Orlando.

OH SHIT. That should be a pretty crazy match. You have to be insane to do something like that.

- Lee/Konley/Zane vs. Dutt/Garza/Dezmond:
Issa spotfest.

The pants spot is getting kind of old.

Meeehhhhhh. This division could really use some shaking up. Hell, pretty much all of Impact could.

- Post-match:
Not bad to set up another title match.

- Lashley/KM vs. Edwards/Moose: 
Edwards is a pretty good babyface worker.

KM trying to capitalize on Lashley's work should be fun.

Fun teamwork from the faces.

DAMN that apron bump from Eddie was genuinely hard to watch. Oh my God.

Eddie is definitely a wrestling machine. I wouldn't blame NXT or ROH for scooping him up.

Not a bad ending sequence to establish the new ATT member.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment