Total Pageviews

Friday, January 19, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 1/18/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Taiji vs. Dezmond:
I like the slow start.

Good work early.

I'm enjoying this overall.

And here's your big DIVES.

Both men impressing here.

This one's delivering well!

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
Fine to continue the moment.

- oVe promo:
I'm pretty much ready for this all to wrap up. I hope they move on to new things in Orlando.

- Lambert/ATT video:
How long until someone from this faction is holding gold?

- Allie promo:
I'm ready for this one. I hope they really build Allie (assuming she's not going to leave a few months later).

- Kongo vs. C. Park:
Yeah, Chandler really moved up from his previous opponent!

Kongo just killed him. He'll NEED Park, Park, and Park after that.

- Post-match:
Man. I hope Joseph's brother can help the family out after that one!

- Eli vs. Alberto vs. J. Impact:
I'm liking this all so far.

The ropes are making this one rough.

You can overdo the "pulling the ref out of the ring" spot.

This is corny. It definitely doesn't feel like a world title match of a major promotions.

Jesus. They're just going all out with the shenanigans, huh?

Kind of a mess. I'm split on Eli's reign. Sometimes he looks alright and others he looks like a paper champ.

- Rosemary vs. KC:
Wow. Rosemary isn't playing around.

I like Rosemary's gimmick overall.

- Post-match:
I'm surprised they didn't just give Rosemary the title at first. I appreciate them building new names, though.

Hania's basically having a cup of coffee here.

Pretty good to establish the temporary new Knockout.

- Genesis hype:
A pretty solid card. I wouldn't be shocked to see some of it changed from the plans they laid out when this was taped, though.

- oVe vs. LAX:
Looks like this isn't on TV after all!

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to bump on barbed wire because holy shit.

I'm liking the craziness.

Wow. I don't blame Pop for not wanting to air people tearing each other up with forks.

Barbed wire everywhere!!

This is pretty wild.

They're definitely living up to this being a blood feud.

Ouccchhhhh that one Homicide wire bump.

This is pretty sadistic. Damn.


One hell of a hardcore brawl.

This is quite the spectacle!

I'm glad they wrapped it up when they did. That was one hell of an insane match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment