Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/3/16

Read on for my thoughts on last night's edition of Impact Wrestling.

Well, this show didn't take long to get intense!!

Galloway vs. Lashley is going to be really, really crazy. I hope they get a lot of time to show us what they can do.

Uggggghhhhhh..... Mike Bennett. It's a shame TNA has little choice but to push someone so mediocre as a top threat. If he was KOTM Champion level, I might be OK with it. But Bennett's just not a top-level guy.

Jeff Hardy's not the best promo guy out there, but he's definitely over.

Get it, he's the Miracle! I don't know if they've mentioned that at all.

I'd definitely ready see Jeff vs. Bennett now than in the main event.

- J. Hardy vs. Bennett:
One thing I will say about TNA, they pretty much have action the whole show. Everyone gets into fights and matches pretty regularly.

Lashley's running out of people to spear. They might have to call up Shark Boy if top names keep leaving.

OH SHIT LASHLEY YOU THE MAN. Glad he took out Bennett instead of teaming up with him to face Jeff and Galloway later in the night.

That should be a mostly good main event, or at least interesting.

I have no clue what in the world I'm watching with Decay. 2goth4me.

Rosemary leading Decay by the tag belts is clever.

That was a pretty good promo from the crazies.

It's a shame we presumably won't see Beer Money as WWE Tag Team Champions, but maybe we see that with Roode and Young or Roode and Aries.

Storm's a crazy bastard for going after both men at once.

- Storm vs. Abyss:
The two most tenured "TNA guys" on the roster. Other than Jeff Hardy, I believe they're the only names remaining who were on the roster before the Spike premiere (Gail Kim was signed before then, but didn't appear until the Spike era).

Everyone's just beating the hell out of each other. Fun stuff.

So much for James Storm surviving as a solo act. He's going to need some backup to take Decay on, and I'm not so sure Chris Harris would be willing to team with him again.

I'm surprised Maria hasn't hatched a plan to take the Knockouts Title for herself, but I guess she doesn't want to wrestle that much to defend it.

I like Jeff being motivated to be a top player again. How long until Matt returns to throw him off the roof or something?

Oh... I guess Maria does want the title.

Jade just kick her ass already.

I like Sienna's power. The division could use someone strong and dominant with Kong gone.

I'm fine with Maria working with Sienna. Let's see where it goes.

I look forward to seeing Bram wreck someone.

Nice swerve with Bennett taking over the interview.

- Bram vs. Godderz vs. Eli vs. Everett vs. Edwards:
This is classic TNA. Just throw a bunch of people in a gimmick match and call it a day, booking-wise.

LOL thanks for coming Everett.

Edwards looks motivated to win gold with Davey injured.

Just outright chaos, which is fun in its own way.

Wow. Eddie going right after Everett. I guess that's more important than winning the title.

Pretty good endgame between Bram and Drake. I like the violent heel against the opportunist.

Bram vs. Drake could be pretty fun. Much more so than Drake's talk show.

This main event should be insane. Everyone brawling with everyone can make for a fun show.

That evil Jeff Hardy! I can't believe he'd do that to his own brother! That man has a family!!!

Absolutely BASED EC3 promo. He's been one of the highlights of TNA these past few years.

- Bennett vs. J. Hardy vs. Lashley:
Jeff's like "fuck it. I'm taking us all out!"

Lashley's amazing strength is fun to watch.

This is wild!!

Jesus. The Decay's involved in this, too? Are they working for Matt?

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY WHAT A SPEAR FROM LASHLEY.

Really enjoyable main event.

Fun post-match fight.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment