Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2016

NXT and Main Event Reax - 11/16/16

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and Main Event.

- NXT:
- Liv vs. Peyton:
I'm glad Liv is upset and treating this as more than any other match.

Oh, I'm liking Peyton's villainy.

Liv looked more impressive there than we had seen; she was more fired up.

- Peyton/Billie/Liv/Aliyah/Ember:
Good to see these names get some character progression. 

I'm excited to see Ember in action with Billie and Peyton. All three of them look to have good futures.

- The Return:
I missed NXT's salty reaction to Samson. Get worked, marks.

- Samson vs. Cruz:
Whoa. Cruz could make an upset happen!

I like Samson's methodical style.

Samson can be pretty mean, too.

That's why you end the match when you have a chance!

Good ending.

- Liv/Aliyah/Ember:
Mostly good.

I'm still not a big fan of Liv. I can't really get behind her as a face.

Ooohhh I wonder who will team with Billie and Peyton.

- #DIY/Revival package:
I really wonder who will face Revival next.

I'm guessing Gargano and Ciampa head to 205 Live and the cruiserweight division after Toronto. Good promo, though.

- Tye/Roode package:
Yeah Gavin Spears didn't really inspire the same way Tye Dillinger does.

I'm getting behind Tye more as a face.

That was really solid. Both men have natural "it" factors.

- Almas vs. Cedric:
Oh I'm liking Cien a LOT more as a heel.

Man. Andrade's more natural when he's not Latino high-flyer number 37.

I'm liking the aggression from both men.

Ahhhhh Andrade's the man.

OHHHHHH THANK YOU BASED CIEN. This game of keepaway is a lot of fun. Can't wait to see him as a cruiserweight.

This is pretty good.

I'm shocked. It looks like this is just what Andrade needed.

This is really, really good.

I'm liking the heel work and submissions from Cien. Alexander is solid as he usually is.

This is really impressive.

Nice ending.

- Main Event: 
- Breezango vs. Vaudevillains:
Both teams are talented, but there's not much reason to care about this match as neither duo is in the title picture.

This is good so far.

I'm liking both teams trying to make a mark. They've got to do something to get out of the mire they find themselves in currently.

More solid stuff.

That was good all around.

- Harper vs. Crews:
I didn't realize I wanted this match until now!

This is good so far, which isn't surprising in the least given the talent of those two men.

I really missed Luke Harper. He's a unique talent who brings a lot to the table.

I wish Crews had a good character to match his amazing athleticism.

Really, really solid action.

Pretty good ending. Both men performed really well.

More wrestling coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Takeover predictions:
    - Asuka
    - Roode
    - Revival
    - TM-61 to give them momentum against Revival
    - Nakamura to set up Roode vs. Nakamura

    ReplyDelete