Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Raw Reax - 11/18/16

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Highlight Reel:
I hate to say it, but I'm getting a little tired of the Best Friends. They're just featured so much it's wearing a bit thin.

Nice burial of the U.S.

Yeah this is going on a little long. "We love each other and we're great" blah blah blah.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sin Cara wearing a Jericho mask. I love it.

OK you win Chris that was funny.

I'd like Roman more if he didn't come across so forced in his role. It's not him so much as it's his material and booking.

Oh man, this is bad. They're trying too hard with the "The Guy" catchphrase.

Hopefully we get Owens vs. Y2J at Royal Rumble to wrap this all up.

That took too long to get to the point, and was pretty lame.

OH MY GOD WE'RE STILL ON THE BEST FRIENDS AFTER BREAK.

We could be stumbling to Roadblock with Y2J in a big match in his current gimmick.

- Truth vs. Braun:
Truth was losing squash matches on WWF TV in 2001. Let that sink in for a second.

- Post-match:
Braun's not a fan of Attitude Era/TNA alumni, clearly.

Sami's valiant, but I don't know if that's a good quality.

- Foley/Sami:
Sami definitely doesn't want to end up in the condition Foley's in. Stay away from Braun, man!

Good to put Braun's dominance over.

- Charlotte/Dana:
I liked Charlotte heeling her hometown. Dana needs to go ahead and turn face, though.

- Cedric vs. Nese:
Welcome home, Cedric!!

I'm liking what these two are doing.

Alexander basically fighting both men here.

Gotta pay your dues in your hometown, brother.

- Y2J/Rollins:
Not buying Jericho leaving for a second.

NICE use of Rollins. I wish Ambrose was more like that and less "drinking someone's coffee backstage."

Raw is WAR tonight.

A Pedigree on concrete could kill someone. Damn.

- Charlotte vs. Sasha:
NICE to try to get the win early via Banks Statement.

Yeah I'm getting a little tired of Dana in this role. Nothing against her as a perfomer; her character's just spinning her tires.

This is fun.

I'm liking this a lot!

WHAT? NOT THIS WAY!!

- Post-match:
Oh that should be WILD.

- Enzo/Cass:
Enzo can even make an angle this goofy entertaining.

Oh this is very Attitude Era Y2J or Rock.

- Rusev vs. Enzo:
That was good. It did more for both men than a 10-minute impressive technical match.

- Swann backstage:
I hope Rich is OK with being the dancer character, because I can see people not liking it.

- Henry/Titus:
I actually want to see Incarnate, but I'll watch pretty much any creepy horror movie.

I would watch the fuck out of a Titus movie with Pancake Patterson.

So, Henry vs. Titus at Roadblock? They might as well.

- Swann vs. Dar:
I like Noam. He's got something special and unique.

Noam's a smart competitor. I like it.

I can't wait to see more of Dar, Tozawa, etc. on 205 Live.

Wow. Didn't see that one ending so suddenly. Good match, though.


- Swann promo:
That was good to sell the big match. Basic "wins and losses" story, but good.

- Shesaro:
Ehhhhh.

This isn't really my kind of segment.

Well at least we got to see them kick some ass.

You know, I can get behind this team. At least as long as they stay away from silly comedy.

- Reigns vs. Owens:
I do like a big fight.

It's a slobberknocker early!

I'm liking the action.

Owens taunting Roman is incredible.

This is just an out-and-out brawl. I like that.

Both men doing well.

I'm liking this a great deal.

WOW. Didn't expect Reigns to beat the champ clean like that.

- Owens interview:
KO turning everything around on everyone else is great. It's never his fault!

This is really funny.

- Heyman interview:
Believe the hype, Paul!

This is really good. Heyman selling that loss big.

I'm really looking forward to a motivated Brock with something to prove. He's more fun when he's on a mission.

Brock and Goldberg throwing around 28 people works for me. I want Balor to win if he's cleared, but they can have some fun with the two monsters.

- New Day/Club promo:
Pretty straightforward. The question soon will be why have anyone beat New Day since they've gone through seemingly every potential challenger.

- Big E/Woods vs. Club:
I like The Club being really motivated here.

This is quite solid.

I'm loving the teamwork from the heels.

This is impressive!!

Hahahah nice ending.

- Sasha promo:
That was nice. Good to see the women's championship in the spotlight.

- Charlotte vs. Sasha:
Not that I'm surprised, but both women are bringing it right out of the gate.

I'm loving the action so far. These two bring out the best in each other.

Sasha takes some really scary bumps.

This is wild!

Talk about a war.

I'm really, really, really liking this.

NICE ending. Awesome work by both women.

- Post-match:
Now THAT was cool. They had Flair put her over without making the night about the retired legend.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment